» Fire's House
Marvel's Boutique EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:59 pm by Carstella

» The Secret Circle
Marvel's Boutique EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:10 pm by Skyfeather

» The Shadow Crook's Hideout
Marvel's Boutique EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:19 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Yum or Yuck!
Marvel's Boutique EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:17 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Uhmm.. Is it just me... Or have we all sort of died?
Marvel's Boutique EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:12 pm by ShatteredSkye

» The Roads of Kissa
Marvel's Boutique EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:50 pm by Carstella

» Kamakshi Black
Marvel's Boutique EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:38 am by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

» Hai!!! :D
Marvel's Boutique EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:58 pm by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Skyfeather (465)
Marvel's Boutique Vote_lcap2Marvel's Boutique Voting_bar2Marvel's Boutique Vote_rcap2 
Silverfeather (385)
Marvel's Boutique Vote_lcap2Marvel's Boutique Voting_bar2Marvel's Boutique Vote_rcap2 
pixiegirl86155 (310)
Spottedheart (194)
Carstella (181)
Rosefire (160)
ShatteredSkye (90)
Treeswipe25 (82)
Mephy (61)
Kikiti (33)

Marvel's Boutique

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

Tassu Coins : 458

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:42 am

Welcome to Marvel's boutique!

In this store you'll find anything you need, from fresh pears and apples to silk of finest quality! Included with a corrupt handler, who'll gladly answer and reveal secrets from the underworld for an extra penny. Searching for someone? He's the guy to ask!
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:46 am

Marvel smiled with a pleased expression as he opened his store for a new day. A small bag was tied to his hip, containing the last days income. It had been a quite neat day indeed, and he'd revealed information for a customer that would possibly cause mayhem in the city. Smiling he put the box filled with fresh fruit outside, collected the day ahead. He had nice contacts, and they all seemed to have a neat pricing on everything.

The poor was too stupid to know how much money he actually made at his sales. Grinning he put up the sign that signalled that the store was open and with a smile twinkling on his brute, ugly face he stood in the door of the store, waiting patiently for his first customers to come by.
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

Tassu Coins : 247

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Fire walked into the store and began to look around.
(Did Moon say you can give the location of Eve's Shadow Crooks?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:32 pm

((Not yet, no... I haven't really talked with her either. xP Sorry. I'll send a message in a second. If it doesn't work out, I could always make him reveal another location.))

The not-so-humble man had spotted a she-cat turning up, and smirked happily. More money to the bag. And this one seemed slightly rich, by the looks of it. He studied her for a moment before he moved over, the broadshouldered and rather unactractive man sneaking up to her and letting his disgusting breath flitter into the air.

"Did you want anything, hon?" he asked and grinned, moving his hands behind his back and peeking at what she was looking at. "I can fetch whatever you want. Fresh apples from the north, fish from the south seas or fine clothing from this city itself," he said and smiled. "Or maybe you'd prefer information..?" he asked softly and smiled. Many of the customers that entered sought information about illegal activities.

Men and women alike, who stole, killed and kidnapped. Many of the victims turned up at his store. For a little penny extra he'd give information they could never dream of. Nobody asked questions at where he'd got them.
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:00 pm

"Yeah, about that...." Fire said. She then got very serious. "Listen, I was hoping to find the location of Eve's Shadow Crooks' hideout. Maybe you can tell me for a pretty penny?" she said and handed him a small, open bag. Inside was a varied assortment of rubies, sapphires, emeralds, gold, and even some diamonds.
"So? What do you say?" Fire asked the tom.
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:16 pm

A 14 moon old cat with white fur and a lion-like tail walked in. She didn't notice Fire or the shopkeeper as she walked straight over to the fruit and fish. She picked up 5 salmon and was trying to decide the type and quanity of fruit to get.
Gemstone had crawled out of the bag now and was sitting on her shoulder. She grabbed one grape from a cluster, and ate it. Emerald then grabbed that cluster, knowing she had to buy it now. She was in view and earshot of the tom and the she cat now.
"Maybe some apples? Or more fish?" she asked Gemstone. "Ooh, look! It's your favorite, sardines!" she said and grabbed a few cans. She then grabbed to chickens before going back to the fruit.
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:27 pm

Emerald grabbed a few apples, and put everything in her purse. She payed the strange tom the needed amount and left.
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:29 am

Marvel smirked at Fire and nodded. "Shadow Crooks, eh? Those are bloody hard to find. I'll need a bit of encouragement..." Obviously he was hinting, before looking over his back to spot another she-cat who was studying his batch of fruits. Grinning he walked over and smirked. "Some pretty nice quality food right there," he said proudly, and his smile broadened as the she-cat payed for the food and left. Putting the golden coins into his pocket, he strode back to Fire.

"So, I'll be doing my best to get information about the hideout for you. It ain't gonna be easy though. They're very careful about leaving foot prints and other signs. I'll do my best tho. Return in a couple o' weeks and I should have some info," he said firmly and smirked. He wasn't completely done yet, as he knew some of the riches were easy to persuade. "Anything else, m'lady? Grapes, apples, fruits of any kind? Perhaps some nice cloth to make new clothes of?" He seemed oddly elegant all out of sudden, and pulled out items he thought she'd like.
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Fire looked at him. "No, thank you." she said when he asked if she wanted any fruit. When he pulled out a few blue cloths, though, she took them gently, studied them, and payed him before leaving.
"I'll be back.." she said.
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Grinning broadly, which didn't really help his attractiveness, he took the coins she'd pulled out and offered in exchange for the cloth. He put them into his bag tied to his hip, and bowed gracefully. In a manour you could hardly think that such a filthy rag could ever master to do. It was wholehearted and determined, and he smiled confidently. "Of course, m'lady. Hopefully I'll have the answers you seek by then," he said charmingly, even though he wasn't the kind of person that could easily seem charming.

As she left, he laughed softly to himself. The Shadow Crooks could hide wherever they'd like, but he'd easily find a thief willing to tell secrets. For a couple of golden coins, perhaps a bit of food. Many of them were too filthy to even realise that they'd just given away the location of their masters and that their future would be even worse than at the very moment.

Feeling surprisingly pleased and happy, he bounded into the back of the store and gathered a new roll of blue cloth, placing it in his store for the chance of selling more. Breathing heavily he began thinking of someone that could possibly lead him right to the bandit's grove.
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:55 pm

The white she cat from earlier walked in. She walked straight over to the cloths. As she looked, her dragon flew circles around the area.
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:17 pm

Marvel looked over to the store entrance and spotted the white she-cat who'd bought some apples earlier, and shrugged. Returning that quickly? Oh well, doesn't matter to me! The more money, the better, he thought and smirked happily. His happy mood seemed odd for a tom like himself, although he couldn't help it. It had been an overally good day, with a good income.

Whistling softly he walked over to the she-cat and nodded politely. "Is there anything more I can do to help you, ma'am?" he asked softly and tilted his head to the side, his hand folded behind his back while he looked up at the dragon flying around the store. He had never had much for animals, they always made a mess. Although the customers were always right, so he wouldn't complain about it. He put on the sweetest smile he could muster, and looked back at the white she-cat. Obviously, she was interested in cloth too. Which interested him too, of course.
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:58 pm

"No, sir." the white she cat said.
"Gemstone?" she said. The dragon flew and perched on her shoulder.
She eventually settled on some red silk, and handed the man some more golden coins. She went outside the store and disappeared, the dragon behind her.
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Marvel grunted softly and waves his hand. "Fine. Tell me when you've found what you need then," he said sharply and sighed. He took a short walk around the store before he heard the she-cat behind him again and he brought into laughter. "Ohohoh! Found it rather quickly, didn't you m'dear?" he questioned, although before he could say anything else the fae had vanished through the door, with the filthy dragon fluttering by her.

Raising an eyebrow he tucked away the money and shook his head. "Cats these days. Losing their heads quicklier than they used to do," he murmured and found a broom nearby and began sweeping the floor to keep it clean. With so many customers, having a clean floor was required.

Once the she-cat had vanished, another cat arrived in the area. She was different than most she-cats, and dressed like a tom would. Posy and large clothes, a cape and a hood to cover her face somewhat. It did make her appear masculine, as well as her way of walking. It was all part of fine quality technique she'd worked up throughout the year.

The sword still carried at her hip, but now hidden by the cloak rushing down from her shoulders, she grabbed the hilt of it and glanced around. She could have sworn she heard shrieks further down the road. One of which being oddly familiar. Shrugging she tried her best to ignore it, and padded towards the store by the alleyway. Her heart was thudding again, and adrenaline was pumping through her body. It was always like this, when she was about to steal something. The energy that was brought into her body was a real encourager at times.

Bending forwards she tried to look like she was bending down to view the qualities of them, although quickly snuck a few of them into a pocket of her cloak. She continued walking around, touching the valuables and food hidden and stored in crates and baskets, and picket a few more. It was an extremely easy way to get food for herself, as the cat who owned the store was too budy studying his mirror and groom himself to notice that a thief was right outside his store.
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:17 pm

A tom wearing a mask like Jason's and brown clothing rode towards the store on a midnight black horse.
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:35 pm

((I'd love if you could write more than a sentence, it'd help me a lot when it comes to replying! ;D))

Scat was grabbing a couple more apples when a tom raced past on a horse. He didn't seem to be much of a richie, and looked rather poor. "Hey! You! Put those apples back!" Marvel had appeared at the door and was yelling and waving his hands like mad, making Scat drop the good on the ground. "Guards! Thief!" the tom yelled loudly, and Scat was forced to make a dash after the tom on the horse to live another day. She heard excited yells from the guards following up, and sighed. They were like dogs in that matter. Seeing a cat in trouble always made them lose their heads.

Speeding up she spotted the tom and growled slightly. He'd ruined her chance to get lunch, and she'd make sure that he'd pay for it. Sooner or later. Preferably sooner. Seeing a possible escape route she jumped onto some crates that were neatly piled up, and made it onto the roof before the guards had made the turn around the corner and seen where she went. Instead, they headed after the tom. A cozy grin wrapped itself over her face and she followed, leaping across the roof tops while eagerly watching the tom, with hopes that he'd be caught.
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:24 pm

(Sorry Silver! I didn't have much time when I was typing that. Hopefully this will be long enough for you to use.)
Adam saw the guards. "Finally, an actual chase!" he whispered to Midnight. "Faster, faster!" he mewed. Then he did the unthinkable. He turned a corner on his horse and it leaped a few feet onto some crates, then onto a rooftop. The guards had lost him.
Adam then noticed a tom was following, and grinning at his predicament.
The guards walked away.
Adam walked over to the tom. "So, you think that's funny, do you? You know what would be really funny? If I ended you. You bought the guards after me, and I hadn't done anything!" he mewed at the tom. He was frustrated. A good chase just happened, yes, but for all the wrong reasons. He and his horse had no visible weapons.
He walked closer to the tom. His mask was on tightly, so no quick movement would reveal his identity. His eyes glowed fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:25 am

((Don't worry, I can work with sentences too although it makes me slightly annoyed that I have to make up long replies for something tiny. ;P))

Scat was thoroughly interested by the tom that rode the pony, although thought of it as highly amusing to see the stubby horse running around with a cat on top of it. She couldn't help but chuckle at the sight. Her eyes widened with shock as even the pony climbed the crates. Geeze, what did he cross that horse with? she thought and raised an eyebrow slightly before leaping to the next rooftop, landing on it with a thud.

Looking up she spotted Adam right in front of her, and smirked. "Sure thing, I've always had a good laugh by bringing guards after fellow thieves. Even more hilarious when they're actually caught," she said and twisted her voice to sound like a tom. "Go ahead and try, but I promise you it'll be harder than it looks." By that she drew her sword, and let it glint in the air. "You lost me my lunch. It's only fair that I get the chance to battle you, right?" she murred and smirked.

Considering that she was attempting to look like a tom, she seemed to be oddly undersized compared to most toms in the area. Being a fae naturally brought thinner shoulders, elegant feet and hands. And despite doing her best to covering them up, she looked like an overdressed tom. "Go on. Find yourself a weapon and I'll have the pleasure of tearing you apart," she said fiercly.
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin
Spottedheart

Tassu Coins : 280

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:48 pm

Jet, walking into the store, took out the bag of money Scat had given him before he left and grabbed two apples, a chicken and a bushel of grapes. Walking up to Marvel, he handed two gold coins to the shop owner. "This enough for the food and for you to say you never saw me if anyone asks?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:55 pm

Marvel was still shaking his fist after the thief, although a pleased grin wrapped itself up onto his mouth. Grasping thieves was a good hobby. At least he did something to help the community. He'd never like the pestered beasts, anyway. He enjoyed watching them being torn apart in tournaments, fight until their death. He hadn't witnessed a single thief who had ever survived.

Looking back up he noticed Jet padding up to the store and his eyes glinted greedily. He wanted more money. More money to fill his pockets, store in his secret hiding place and become the wealthiest man in the city. Sure, without kids or a wife he seemed to be a poor man, at least for those men who loved their family over the treasurable and cold gold. You couldn't exactly cuddle with the coins, but it was worth a shot...

Smiling he watched the tom gather what he needed, before walking over to him. He was surprised by what the cat said, and his eyes narrowed suspiciously. If they wanted their identity hidden, this cat was probably criminal, right? At least he was gonna pay for it, so he wasn't about to question the tom. "Sure. My mouth's sealed with a thousand locks," he said and smirked. "If you're that reluctant to be seen though, you shouldn't go that way," he said and stopped, pointing towards the place the thieves and the guards had went. "The guards went chasing after a lousy thief. Tried to steal my apples," he said and shook his head angrily. A few of the apples were still lying on the ground, leaving a trail in the direction Scat had vanished.

"Anyway, good day to you, sir." Without waiting for any further discussion he went over and picked up the apples, putting them back into their basket where they belonged.

Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin
Spottedheart

Tassu Coins : 280

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:06 pm

Jet nodded and without thinking much of what the tom said, started off to Scat's hideout with his bag of money in his pocket, and the food being carried by his own two paws.
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:11 pm

Adam looked at Scat's paws. They were so...undersized for a tom. He watched him draw his sword.
"Oh? Find myself one? Please, I always have a weapon." he said and drew his hidden sword, quick enough so she couldn't see where he hid it. He held it to Scat's neck roughly.
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:55 pm

Scat had been preprared for such a thing. She knew most thieves carried a sword, either on themselves or somewhere close. However, she had expected him to have some dignity and fight a fair fight. However, soon she felt the shape of a blade held right next to her neck. Frowning she reviewed what it would be like to be decapitated. This was probably some of the early terror. The fur on ones neck rising with absolute panic, and the will to run for your life showing itself quicklier than she'd expected. Although she pushed away her instinct and made a move.

She was quick, swift and with deadly presiscion. She'd slung her hands as well as the sword over her shoulder, making the blade hit his and easily making her able to twist her way to a position where she was facing the cat. "Fight honourably, even though you're nothing but a filthy thief," she sneered, her nose wrinkled with disgust. "It's not proper manners to chop someone's head off before the real game starts," she said cheerfully, and moved forth. She swung her blade to the right, seemingly gonna hit his swordarm before steering off to the left, heading for the sword itself. Her main mission was to disarm him. Not purposefully kill him, but at least show him that she was a better thief than he was.
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:19 am

Adam saw her move. He moved his sword out of the way, and quickly used this chance to disarm her, hitting her sword with such might it may swing away. "Rookie mistake." he mewed.
He then prepared himself for anything Scat could throw at him. Sword at side, he looked defenseless.
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:45 am

Scat didn't have as much power in his arms as Adam had, being of a lighter size, the sword was knocked right out of her hands. In fact, she'd clutched the sword so tightly that it'd injured her hand slightly. Immediatly she regretted the fact that she'd taken a sword instead of her bow. If she had, she could have shot and murdered him with a single arrow. As of now, she was doomed to be weaker in blade fights due to her lack of experience as well as lesser strenght.

During the fight, her hood had gradually slid down from her face to reveal her eyes. Despite the quick loss, her eyes were fierce as she glared at Adam. She fell to her knees and kept her eyes fixed on Adam all the time, assuming that the tom would cut her head off. She'd seen thieves do that to one another after a fight was won or lost. It was even a sport at some places, to watch sword fights and view the winner's claim.

Since Adam just stood there, with his sword at his side, and because he was most likely to kill her anyway she lunged forth, and dug her sharp teeth into his foot. It was done purposefully, as a distraction. While he was thinking about his foot, she lunged towards her sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marvel's Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel's Boutique
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Desert Sands :: The Kallio Empire :: The Capital; Kissa-
Jump to: