» Fire's House
Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:59 pm by Carstella

» The Secret Circle
Fri May 31, 2013 1:10 pm by Skyfeather

» The Shadow Crook's Hideout
Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:19 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Yum or Yuck!
Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:17 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Uhmm.. Is it just me... Or have we all sort of died?
Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:12 pm by ShatteredSkye

» The Roads of Kissa
Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:50 pm by Carstella

» Kamakshi Black
Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:38 am by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

» Hai!!! :D
Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:58 pm by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

Top posting users this week
Top posters
Skyfeather (465)

Silverfeather (385)

pixiegirl86155 (310)

Spottedheart (194)

Carstella (181)

Rosefire (160)

ShatteredSkye (90)

Treeswipe25 (82)

Mephy (61)

Kikiti (33)

Share | 

The Roads of Kissa

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin

Tassu Coins : 280

PostSubject: The Roads of Kissa   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:01 pm

The Roads of Kissa
Back to top Go down
Carstella

Tassu Coins : 247

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:11 pm

Fire walked along the Roads of Kissa. She held her backpack tightly, and it was clear she was worried. Star, her gerbil, ran beside her. Eventually she stopped and sat down.
Opening her backpack, she took out a snack and began to eat, leaving her backpack completely vulnerable.
(Hint, hint!)

Will you click my pet?
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:30 pm

Jet had been watching Fire from a far, eying her backpack for a great deal of time. Seizing the opportunity he had now, with his hood on his cloak up over his head, he dashed forward and grabbed the backpack with his front right paw, not even stopping to look at Fire again as he ran off with the backpack.
Back to top Go down
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:37 pm

Dropping her snack, Fire rose to her feet. She darted off, daggers in hand, pet at her feet. She watched the thief run off with her pack.
In a last minute attempt to save her backpack, she sprang forward, and stabbed at the unknown thief with her dagger. She quickly grabbed her backpack. She slapped the thief and pulled off his hood to try to see his identity to report him.
Fire looked at him, and felt quite awkward. Her stomach clenched. Am I in love with this idiot? she thought, though showed no feeling whatsoever except hatred. She firmly held her backpack in one hand. Her tail held one dagger and her other paw another. For a few seconds, the star and moon on her paws could be seen. She prepared to strike the thief.
Star nibbled at the thief's paw. "Stop! You'll get his stupidity!" Fire snapped. Star ran and crawled on her shoulder.

Will you click my pet?
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Jet hissed and kicked up his hind feet, kicking the backpack out of the she-cat's paw. Getting to his hind legs skillfully and catching the pack in mid-air. He hesitated for a second, looking her over, before speeding off again, this time going as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Fire looked at him, speechless. She darted off at almost-top-speed, catching up to Jet soon. She ripped the pack out of his paws. "Keep your greedy paws off my stuff!" she hissed. She stabbed his paw that had her backpack with her dagger, grabbed her backpack, and ran into an alley, hoping to loose the idiot.
In the alley, she thought about his charming face, his agility, him. You don't really like him, do you? she thought.
Star hissed madly. Her sharp teeth showed in a snarl, and her claws were ready for battle.

Will you click my pet?
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:57 pm

Jet glared at Fire as she ran away with the backpack, his paw throbbing and blood trickling from it. Her pelt is a fiery as her attitude, he thought. Giving up on it, he thought of another way he'd get some food. Couldn't she just give up? Geez. Looking around he dashed into an alley opposite to the one Fire went through and followed his nose to another cat. "Hey, Scat."
Back to top Go down
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:02 pm

Fire watched Jet walk into the oppisite alley. She ran out the alley and to a store. She sat down to eat her samich. Finnaly.. she said as her teeth sunk in to her sandwhich.

Hazel, Scat's sister, walked near the alley where Jet and Scat were hanging out.

(Yes. I just had to cause more trouble. XD)

Will you click my pet?
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather

Tassu Coins : 458

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:53 am

Scat had merely been standing in the alley, leaned against the wall ad with the hood tightly drawn over her head to conceal her face. In her hands she held a dagger, one that she had randomly found on the ground. She suspected it to be a weapon the guards left behind after a fight. Just standing there, she had let her fingers trail over the silver blade and sighed, before throwing it swiftly into the wall where it was left hanging, cracking up the paint and the stones that formed the house.

Looking up at the sound of a voice, she tensed and was ready to make a dash for it, though she quickly realised it was Jet and smirked softly, raising an eyebrow before lowering her hood, revealing her neat face. "What's the hurry about, Jet? Don't tell me you've brought the guards again?" she said and rolled her eyes, remembering a day when he'd come running through the alleys, and stumbled into her. They'd spent the day escaping from guards, and she wasn't up for such a scramble again.

However, her attention went to Hazel who had appeared in the bottom of the alley, and she hissed softly, pulling the hood over her head again to conceal her appearance. Leaping up onto the wall she grabbed the dagger she'd thrown and ripped it off the wall, before slipping to take cover behind some boxes in the street.

Officially obessed with Sherlock Holmes. <3
Back to top Go down
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Hazel had no idea what was coming, and so just stood there, ready to use her spear, although isn't very good at it.

Fire got up slowly. She walked down the roads of Kissa so slowly. She thought about Jet the whole time. He's so..... handsome. And cunning...I-I-I love him. I love a thief she thought. She sat down, and thought, Why? Why must my true love be a thief?. She was terribly confused.

Star scrambled over Fire's legs, crawled in her backpack, ate some nuts, and went to sleep.

Fire looked at Star. You've got it easy... she thought..
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:48 pm

Jet, looking at the she-cat that Scat had hissed at, pulled his hood over his face as well and ran after Scat. He wondered why she was hiding, but he chose not to ask questions. "No, I tried to steal some richy's backpack but she stabbed my paw," he whispered, showing Scat his paw that was still bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Hazel heard something, but payed no attention.

Like an idiot, Fire took a nap.

Will you click my pet?
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:59 pm

Scat shook her head and shrugged. "Tsk, tsk. Some of those richies aren't as stupid as they look, Jet. I thought you'd learned that already," she whispered quickly, and rummaged through her pockets befor retrieving a long bandage. "Here. I got it from a local store earlier today. Use it," she commanded, then took the blade firmly in her hands and whipped around, facing her sister.

She spotted the spear, although knew fighting had been a weakness of hers for a long time. She pulled the hood closer, hiding who she was. She expected Hazel to recognise her clothes though, but held the dagger in her hand while waiting for Hazel to say something.

Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:07 pm

Jet purred and whispered some more, not realizing how important hiding right now was for Scat. "Do it for me?" He looked at her with a smirk, though she probably couldn't see it, his face mostly hidden by shadow as he held the bandage out to the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:12 pm

Hazel saw someone behind her. She turned around, seeing her sister. "Scat?" she mewed, surprised and scared. She stood shakily, ready to run if need be.

Fire got up, realizing she just fell asleep. She went home.

Will you click my pet?
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:17 pm

Scat looked at Jet and raised an eyebrow. "Hey, big bad tom, why don't you fix it yourself? Though I'm a fae, I don't support being a slave," she said and flicked her tail. "Besides, I'm busy," she said and nodded towards Hazel. "Ooh, so you remember the poor little sister you abandoned, gave in to the guards? Well done. I'm impressed," she sneered.

Pointing the dagger towards her sister with surprising ease, she purred softly. "Give me all the possessions you carry. Or... I could simply take your life," she said and shrugged. "Your choice," she murmured.

Back to top Go down
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:20 pm

Hazel stared wide eyed at her sister and ran off out of nowhere, tripping because of her high heels. She took them off and threw them in her sister's direction and continued running.
Rapscallion hissed at Scat before slithering after Hazel.

Last edited by Carstella on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Jet pouted. "Fine," he murmured as he wrapped the bandage around his paw, the scarlet red liquid staining a small circle as soon as they touched. Sighing, he got to his paws, took off his hooded cloak and grabbed his dagger from the belt around his ankle with his non-wounded hand. Casually, he pointed the dagger at Hazel, his free paw on his hip. "I'd do what she says if I were you," he meowed gesturing towards Scat and rolling his eye to look at her for a moment.

Hissing as he watched Hazel run away, he looked at Scat, clearly annoyed. "They can't just listen?" Sighing, he ran turned and ran after Hazel very swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:26 pm

((A snake... Running? ;P))

Scat looked at Hazel, although when she started running she immediatly gathered herself and rushed forwards at full speed, heading after her only sibling. The dagger was clutched in her hand and since she was able to run without highheels and all the other stuff weightening Hazel down, she quickly caught up, leaping over Hazel's head and flipping, landing firmly on the ground in front of her with her dagger clutched in her hand. Smiling she pulled back her hood to view her sister properly. "Money. 'Please'," she mimicked the perfect speech of the citizens and raised as eyebrow.

Back to top Go down
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:33 pm

(Oops! I meant slithered. Will edit that)
Rapscallion bit at Scat's leg.
Hazel quickly threw a purse at her. It was zipped and had paper inside. But nothing else, although nobody knew, not even Hazel.
"Th-Th-There!" she mewed and ran off once again.
Rapscallion bit at Scat's leg once more and slithered off after Hazel.

Will you click my pet?
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:49 pm

Scat let out a yell of surprise and pain as her foot was bitten by the slithering snake and she growled softly, gritting her teeths to avoid tears forming in her eyes. Growling she shook her foot in an attempt to get the snake off, and after another bite it finally let go. Collapsing to her knees, she groaned softly before quickly leaning over and sucking softly at the wounds, dragging out the poison that the filthy snake might have left.

Once done, she climbed to her feet and glared after her sister, before picking up the dagger she'd lost from the bite and threw it after her sister, not even bothering to look if it hit. Her eyes quickly darted over to the purse, and she picked it up. She quickly stuffed it in her pockets, and pulled the hood over her face. Hearing the sound of guards trooping by at the sound of her shriek, she grabbed Jet's paw and pulled him into one of the sidealleys, escaping through the advanced tunnel system of the town.

Back to top Go down
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Hazel saw the dagger head for her and ducked out the way. It hit the floor, and she picked it up. Wonder how it works.... she thought as she tucked it away.

Rapscallion was looking out for Scat and the unknown tom.

Will you click my pet?
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:00 pm

Scat had more or less given up chasing after Hazel, although still had the little purse tucked into one of her pockets, still tugging at Jet's hand as she spotted the guards trooping behind them, throwing spears right over their heads. Frowning, Scat looked at Jet and continued running, well aware that if they were caught it mean certain death. Making another turn she pulled Jet after her mercilessly, and could feel that the blood from his cut had soaked through the bandage, for her own hand was soon coated with his blood.

Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:17 pm

Jet, not liking how he was being dragged throughout the alleyways, ran faster, passing Scat and now starting to pull her along slightly. Looking back, he saw that they had almost lost sight of the guards, who were slowed down by heavy armor. He slipped into a thin alleyway nearby.
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:09 pm

Scat was surprised to see how Jet was pulling ahead, although didn't complain and sped up slightly, until they had both gotten into the safety of the thin alleys nearby. She was panting softly by then, and pulled her hand free from Jet's for a moment and then stopping, looking behind her. Nobody came. they had lost the guards, and a minute later she spotted them trooping by in their shiny armour, spears raised and ready to spear whoever they came by.

Breathing out with relief she trotted over to Jet and shrugged. "Come. We'll go to my hideout for the night," she said, more or less a statement than a suggestion. Looking around for a moment she began walking along the alleys towards the south-east part of the city, where she had the cave where she hid at night. She trusted Jet enough to show him her hideout.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   

Back to top Go down

The Roads of Kissa
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next