» Fire's House
Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:59 pm by Carstella

» The Secret Circle
Fri May 31, 2013 1:10 pm by Skyfeather

» The Shadow Crook's Hideout
Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:19 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Yum or Yuck!
Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:17 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Uhmm.. Is it just me... Or have we all sort of died?
Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:12 pm by ShatteredSkye

» The Roads of Kissa
Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:50 pm by Carstella

» Kamakshi Black
Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:38 am by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

» Hai!!! :D
Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:58 pm by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

Top posting users this week
Top posters
Skyfeather (465)

Silverfeather (385)

pixiegirl86155 (310)

Spottedheart (194)

Carstella (181)

Rosefire (160)

ShatteredSkye (90)

Treeswipe25 (82)

Mephy (61)

Kikiti (33)

Share | 

The Roads of Kissa

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin

Tassu Coins : 280

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:23 pm

Nodding, Jet followed.

(Lol fail post X3)
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather

Tassu Coins : 458

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:40 pm

((To Scat's cave! ;P))

Officially obessed with Sherlock Holmes. <3
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:42 pm

(Yesh! :3 *Flies away*)
Back to top Go down
Carstella

Tassu Coins : 247

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:55 pm

Hazel began to relax some.

Will you click my pet?
Back to top Go down
Kikiti

Tassu Coins : 59

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:40 am

( Long Introductory post is long |D im in the rping mood >.>)

Felix strolled about the streets quietly as the lateness of the night grew.It was a long day of searching for shelter supplies to protect his home in the desert from sandstorms; no luck. He needed to get home soon.

"We really shouldn't be out in the city right now little buddy," He whispered quietly to his pet turtle in his hand. The turtle moved his head every so slightly, seeming like he actually understood what Felix was talking about. Sure there was the possibility of getting caught by the guards, or worse the military...but Felix did not fear them. He didn't care about the danger of being out at night; he had his dad's old axe after all. He continued walking forward without a care in the world.

Keeping his same pace, he roamed down the dim path, lighted only by candles. His tan furry bare feet didn't make much noise against the cobble stone streets. He was surprised that there weren't any guards down this way, but sure enough as he soon reached the more populated areas of the city, guards were roaming about. They hadn't seemed to notice him. "What morons!" He scoffed to his turtle. The turtle responded simpliy by popping into his shell. There were lines of guards approaching from ahead. Time to be unseen... He dipped into the closest alley way and wrapped his dark red scarf around his neck and over his mouth and nose. He was walking much more quickly now, but realized he wasn't alone in the alley. Although Felix already had big eyes, they grew much wider, not expecting someone else to be in an alley like this. "Hello!" He called to the cat (Hazel) happily at first...but soon frowned. Probably not the smartest idea Felix! he thought to himself, not knowing who this cat was.

For all he knows, this cat could be a guard!

Or a bandit!
OR BOTH

Or worse... a Cactus Juice thief! D:

Crap.

Please, call me Ki or Cares! :3

Back to top Go down
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:10 pm

Hazel stared at Felix, wide eyed with fear. She relaxed again when he said 'Hello'. "Hello. Who are you, and why are you out so late at night?" she mewed.

Will you click my pet?
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather

Tassu Coins : 502

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:44 am

*Kiki walked down the street calmly. She passed a strange cave. She hummed, not realizing that this cave was the hideout for a thief. A talented one at that.*

(hehe. Thats your cue Silverfeather. Scat can role-play! )
Back to top Go down
Kikiti

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:28 pm

Felix let out a breath of relief as the cat spoke. Twas a regular commoner! Sort of, anyway. He noticed her deep royal colors; rich, no doubt about it. "You don't have to be afraid you know, I won't hurt you," He mewed smiling and slowly walked towards her as he spoke. "I'm Felix. Me n' my turtle are traveling home after a long days' journey in the city," He continued standing right next to Hazel now, petting his turtle's shell. He cocked his head to the side slightly with his eye brow raised. "What's a cat like yourself doing out here on your own?...You're not a cactus juice thief are you!?" He gasped laying a hand on a bottle he had strapped to his belt.

Back to top Go down
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:23 pm

*Kiki felt as though she was being watched. She turned her head to the left, then the right. She shook off the feeling and walked on past the cave.*
Back to top Go down
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:08 pm

"Cactus juice?" Hazel happily mewed. "No."
"I'm not alone. Meet Rapscallion" she mewed, motioning to her snake.

Will you click my pet?
Back to top Go down
Kikiti

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Felix smiled brightly, knowing that now him, his turtle, and more importantly his cactus juice was safe. "Whew, you had me worried for a moment!" He laughed and looked over at Hazel's pet snake. He wasn't afraid of snakes- there are a bunch of wild ones in the desert where he lives. "Hello Rapscallion!" He mewed and laid his paw slowly in front of the snake, wondering if it'll let him pet it.

Back to top Go down
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:47 pm

Rapscallion watched a hand reach toward him. After getting Hazel's approval, though, Rapscallion knew Felix was a friend. He leaned towards Felix's hand.

Hazel heard Felix's response and saw his reaction. "You surprised me; most people are afraid of Rapscallion." she said.

Will you click my pet?
Back to top Go down
Kikiti

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:25 pm

Felix smiled and pet Rascallion's head with two fingers; the right way so the scales felt smooth. "Oh, well I'm not afraid of no snakes!" He mewed proudly that he wasn't like most of the people who met this little snake. "Out in the desert you see a bunch of ugly wild ones, so its not that bad. But this snake you got here is a beautiful one," Felix stopped petting Rascallion to glance behind his shoulder real quick; making sure there were no guards. Though it was great talking to this kind lady, he really should get going soon.

Lil' Jackie (Felix's turtle) poked his head out of his pocket, curious why they stopped walking.

Back to top Go down
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:00 am

"Oh, OK." Hazel replied to Felix.
Rapscallion looked at Lil' Jackie.

Will you click my pet?
Back to top Go down
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:09 pm

Emerald began walking down the roads of Kissa, looking for Fire. She talked to a few guards as she made her way, but no one had seen her. She stopped and sat down, upset. Where is she? Emerald thought.
She held on tightly to her purse; it had several gold coins, her dagger, and most importantly, Gemstone. She saw a store and walked to it.

Will you click my pet?
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:02 pm

Walking down the stone roads, Jet hissed to himself, cursing under his breath in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:06 pm

Emerald was back on the road. She saw Jet, and remembered him from the cave. She heard his cursing. Wow. Thieves have some serious language problems. she thought.

Will you click my pet?
Back to top Go down
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Emerald got bored of the streets, and left, going inside her house.

Will you click my pet?
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:16 am

*Star leaned against a stone wall. She wasn't about to go to her home yet. Suddenly she saw Jet. He was cursing as usual and she laughed quietly, flipping her bangs to cover her facial scars. She was about to approach him when she saw a she-cat staring at Jet fearfully. hmmm. She must be suspicious. I'll take care of that so she won't call the guards on him... or me for that matter. Who knows what that she-cat knows. she thought, but just as she was approaching her the she-cat entered a house. "Well, this is just dandy." she meowed. "Now I know where the pretty kitty lives!" She abandoned her current thinking and ran to catch up with Jet. As she got within hearing distance of him she began to creep towards him. He appeared more agitated then normal. Star finally reached him and pulled out her knives silently. She put her knives up to his neck in one swift, silent movement. "Give me all your money!" she hissed before breaking into a laugh. "How ya doing Jet? Scat chase you out too? She must be in one hell of a mood." she meowed, keeping her knives in position until she knew he wouldn't attack her for pulling the old fashioned 'give me your money' joke on him.*
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:14 pm

Jet hissed and grabbed Star's paw that was holding the knife firmly. "I'm not in the mood, Star," he snarled. Bending forward quickly, he threw Star over his back, making her let go of him.
Back to top Go down
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:17 pm

Adam moved silently through the shadows, his mask on his face. His sword was well hidden. He was silent as a shadow as he walked the streets. He saw Star and Jet, but his position made him invisible to them. He watched Star pull the knives on Jet, and showed no difference. Not even a whisker twitched. He made himself well hidden and in a position where the wind wouldn't give them his scent, and waited closely for the tom's reply. Knowing things is what gives him power. He must know everyone's strength and weakness.

Midnight was just as quiet. She couldn't be seen against the shadows; her darkness hid her well. She was perfectly suited to be a thief's pet. Quiet, quick, secretive.

Adam inspected the knives as closely as he could from his position. He thought they looked nice; he could always use an extra weapon in his collection. He motioned to his horse, who came over quickly. His bow and arrows were mounted to the saddle. Good... He thought.

He quietly moved to the rooftops, where he then shot down an arrow. It fiercely grazed the she cat's stomach. Another one was shot at the tom's paw. Before anyone could notice, he moved back to his original position. He knew the she cat would think he was on the roof in the other direction; that was where he shot from. Soon, he would sneak up on her, steal the knives and any other valuables she had, and be gone.

(Now THIS is how you introduce a thief to the RP. His mask is a brown Jason mask.)
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:32 am

*Star was a little surprised by Jet flipping her over his shoulder. She landed on her paws gracefully, she now could see his face. "Well, I'm assuming that means Scat really is in a mood." she meowed. She wasn't to offended by Jet's harshness, she was used to other thieves being that way. Suddenly a buzzing sound hit her ears as an arrow flew by her, just barely missing her skin and ripping a small piece off of her t-shirt near the rim. "Who the hell shot that!? she hissed loudly in aggravation. Cats who shot things at her annoyed her because they never stayed in the same place. They moved around quickly on the streets and rooftops like fleas on a dog.

She looked at Jet just in time to see an arrow flying towards his paw, it was still several tail lengths away so she knew Jet had a chance to not get his paw pierced by the sharp end of the arrow. "JET!" she hissed, hoping he would move his paw in time. She gripped her blades tightly and prepared for an all out battle. This is the life of a thief... this is the life I chose.. This is how I will always live, on edge and alert. she thought.*

Last edited by Skyfeather on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:08 pm

(waits for Spotted to reply....)
Back to top Go down
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:21 pm

Adam saw his arrows graze the she cat and watched to see if his arrow would hit the tom.

Last edited by Carstella on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:23 pm

(what? the guards aren't anywhere near us... are they?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   

Back to top Go down

The Roads of Kissa
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next