Latest topics
» Fahir Atakoglu-Istanbul In Blue Full Album Zip Hit
The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:49 pm by 

» Fire's House
The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:59 pm by Carstella

» The Secret Circle
The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:10 pm by Skyfeather

» The Shadow Crook's Hideout
The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:19 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Yum or Yuck!
The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:17 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Uhmm.. Is it just me... Or have we all sort of died?
The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:12 pm by ShatteredSkye

» The Roads of Kissa
The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:50 pm by Carstella

» Kamakshi Black
The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:38 am by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

» Hai!!! :D
The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:58 pm by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Skyfeather (465)
The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 Vote_lcap2The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 Voting_bar2The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
Silverfeather (385)
The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 Vote_lcap2The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 Voting_bar2The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
pixiegirl86155 (310)
Spottedheart (194)
Carstella (181)
Rosefire (160)
ShatteredSkye (90)
Treeswipe25 (82)
Mephy (61)
Kikiti (33)

The Shadow Crook's Hideout

Go down 
+2
Silverfeather
Rosefire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ShatteredSkye

Tassu Coins : 111

The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:25 pm

(This one goes up deya^ >3)

Catching up to Star, Tai answered, "I don't know.." She walked into the cave, looked around and sat down on the floor, rather than in a chair or couch, as she preferred the ground to anything else.

Tai shrugged, "How would I know?"

(STOP TYPING SO FAST. I KEEP HAVING TO CHANGE THIS. JEEZ. SCREW THAT. IT'S STAYING LIKE THIS. X3)

Last edited by ShatteredSkye on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin
Spottedheart

Tassu Coins : 280

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:25 pm

Raven sat behind the couch, carving a stick with a knife and making a spear.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Skyfeather

Tassu Coins : 502

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:32 pm

*Star jumped as Eve entered the cave. "Scat? Her scent was fairly strong in Kissa near that store run by... oh... what's his name? That scraggy old rich tom who pretends he's poor." she said. She thought over the run to the cave again. "Yeah. That's where her scent was strong. At the store." she meowed more confident.*
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin
Rosefire

Tassu Coins : 244

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:05 pm

"Well she better be here soon. She's the last one we're waiting on." Eve said, as if her thieves could help it at all. "Anyway," she went on, taking a seat, "Scat knows why we are getting together, so I guess I should tell you guys. We're going to Kissa, and we're going to break into someplace big- like the Royal Palace."
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSkye

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:07 pm

Tai pulled out one of her throwing knives and started to shine the hilt, "Oooohh, nice! Finally someplace fun!" Although she sounded confident, she was a tad bit worried about getting caught. "You do know there will be a TON of guards right?" She asked, smirking, but it didn't matter, she was getting too excited to care.
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin
Rosefire

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Eve ignored Tai's stupid question, giving her a glance with narrowed eyes. "It's going to be a dangerous job, yes, but we can pull it off. I know I can, at least. If you guys get caught, you're on your own, 'cause the rest of us are out of there once we get the loot." She looked at her thieves seriously, but inside, she knew she would risk discovery to go back and save any one of them.

Blade nodded. "We'll have to devise a master plan."
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin
Spottedheart

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:20 pm

Raven's ears perked and she looked up from her stick. "Do I get to go, Eve?!" She meowed, getting to her paws excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin
Rosefire

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Eve face-palmed. "Yes! Why else would I have called the whole gang together!?" These cats are clueless. They're all going to die on this mission. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin
Spottedheart

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:28 pm

Raven's ears flattened. "Well.... I was just making sure..."
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin
Rosefire

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Eve felt the smallest twinge of guilt for reacting that way towards Raven, but didn't show it. The young thief reminded her of herself when she was little. "Of course your coming, you may be useful. Besides, it'll be your first mission to prove to me how well your theiving is coming along." she meowed seriously, but a bit more lightly.

Blade was surrised. He had never, in his entire life, heard Eve sound nice, and that almost sounded... nice... This bandit never ceases to amaze me. He rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSkye

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:39 pm

Rolling her eyes at Eve, Tai grinned, "Psh! Like I'm gonna get caught! Heck, I'm faster than all of you, I'll be the first one out!" she meowed confidently. Although she was a bit shocked at Eve's response to Raven, I had no clue the Boss could be nice...
Brushing that thought aside, Tai asked, "So, do ya wanna start planning now? Or what for Scat?"
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:46 pm

*Star laughed. "Oh yes! The palace! This will be fun, I've always wondered what treasures are hidden with in it!" she meowed excitedly. Her tail lashed. "As a group we can take out the guards." She pulled out both of her knives and admired them. "As Eve said, ya get caught that's you're problem, we're there for the loot!" She smirked.*

( X3 Star loves her knives, she'll almost be sad to see the guards blood dirty them! >:3)
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin
Rosefire

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:53 pm

I wouldn't be so sure if I were you, Tai. Eve thought. With that cocky attitude, watch you be the first one caught. "It's not all fun and games, this is serious work. Let's start planning. Scat can catch up."
"So we're for sure aiming for the Royal Palace?" Blade asked.
Eve nodded. "I've never gotten a close look at the Palace, so I will pick a couple of you to go on a scout mission with me tomorrow night. What I do know, is that there is a gate surrounding the courtyard. When we scout, we will have to look for an area to jump it or crawl under it. I highly doubt there will be a break in the fence for us to walk through. Once past that, we're going to have to get past the spotlights, so keep well to the shadows. When we do the mission, we may have to split up into groups. I'm not sure what to do next until I scout, but we'll have to find somewhere to break in."
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:04 pm

*Star watched Eve carefully. Eve had just switched from nice to little Raven to grumpy and serious again. I will never understand her hellish personality. she thought. "So we're aiming high in other words. Palace first." She looked up from her knives and at little Raven. Raven was only about a kit still. She didn't understand why Eve would put her in danger. Star had always had a soft spot in her heart for younger cats and she couldn't help wondering what Eve was thinking. Eve was practically throwing her to a harsh death in the Colosseum. "We should do some training so everyone is prepared for this." she meowed with a glance at Raven.*
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin
Spottedheart

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:09 pm

Raven smiled and went back to her stick. She only looked up once to look at Star. She nodded to her and her smile grew even bigger. "Yeah! I wanna train with this," she meowed, showing her the stick. "Maybe... a bigger version though... I'll go get something bigger!" Getting to her paws skillfully, she ran out of the hideout to get a branch.
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSkye

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:31 pm

Tai smiled after Raven, she reminded her of one of her old friends, back when she was a kit, so cute... She shook off that thought, time to start planning for the raid. "Isn't there a couple higher-branched trees out by the gate? At least, last time I was by the Palace there were, and if they're still there, then we could probably jump over the gate..." She trailed off, wonder if her observations were correct, "But, then do we know where in the castle anything valuable is?" Tai asked tenatively, wondering how long it would take to get in and out.
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin
Rosefire

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:42 pm

Eve nodded. "Training. That's what I was thinking. And we will figure all that out later, Tai. It's getting late. For now, we should just sleep here and start in the morning. Tomorrow night I'll do the scout mission with whoever I pick to come. Hopefully Scat didn't get into and trouble, and she'll be coming soon." she vanished behind the rock cleft and into her office to put her bow and quiver away.
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSkye

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:51 pm

Tai sighed, "Yeah, you're right," as she sat down in a corner of the room, not ready to go to sleep yet because she still had a lot on her mind. She pulled out her throwing knives individually, polishing them all, lining them up on the floor.. Today was crazy.. She thought, But most days are like that for a thief, so it wasn't really that bad.. She gathered up her knives and put them back in her sleeves, sighing again she said, "Oyasumi nasai, guys! Good Night!~"
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:53 pm

*Star looked around feeling comfortable with the couch. She swung her legs up and stretched out. "I call the couch!" she meowed.*
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin
Rosefire

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:16 pm

(Updated the front page. And there are various rooms off the main tunnel at the back of the chamber that you guys can claim.)
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:49 pm

*Star looked around. "What am I thinking?" she hissed to herself. She leaped off the couch and ran to her room, the first of the many caves in the tunnel. She ran in, finding her bed made, just like she had left it the last time she had been there. She took her knives out of her boots as she turned on the light. She approached the wall and opened the tiny door that was hidden there. She shoved her knives in there with her back-up knives. There were about 4 knives she had in case she lost the two she had. She remembered stealing each and every one of them and smiled. Then she closed the small door and turned off her light. She collapsed on the bed carelessly and fell asleep.*
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSkye

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:04 pm

(Mmmm.. Thanks for tellin us now... Tai was just gettin comfy... xP)

Tai blinked... "Duh!" She said, picking up her jacket and walking down the tunnel after Star, to the last of the caves, which was hers. She took her knives out of her sleeves, put one under her pillow(just in case)and put the rest in the drawer where she kept all of her weapons, and locked it. Then she went to the next drawer, unlocked it, and made sure all her valuble keepsakes were there. Sapphire amulet.. Yep.. Sky-blue ribbons.. Mhmm.. Everything is here, She thought to herself, putting back her sapphire bracelet, she locked it again. Then she laid down on the floor(her bed) pulled her jacket over her and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin
Spottedheart

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:07 pm

Running back into the cave with a branch from a tree, Raven ran into her room, three it to the ground and fell asleep on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:13 pm

*Star snored softly as she dreamed.* (Lawl, she's snoring! xD AND short... short post.)
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin
Rosefire

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:16 pm

Eve pulled off her boots and unlatched her belt, throwing them onto her bed. She sat down at her desk with a sigh and pulled out some old files and maps from the filing cabinet, grabbed a couple books from the bookshelf, opened up a notebook, and got to work. Work in the dark to serve in the light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   The Shadow Crook's Hideout - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shadow Crook's Hideout
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next