» Fire's House
Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:59 pm by Carstella

» The Secret Circle
Fri May 31, 2013 1:10 pm by Skyfeather

» The Shadow Crook's Hideout
Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:19 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Yum or Yuck!
Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:17 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Uhmm.. Is it just me... Or have we all sort of died?
Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:12 pm by ShatteredSkye

» The Roads of Kissa
Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:50 pm by Carstella

» Kamakshi Black
Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:38 am by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

» Hai!!! :D
Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:58 pm by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

Top posting users this week
Top posters
Skyfeather (465)

Silverfeather (385)

pixiegirl86155 (310)

Spottedheart (194)

Carstella (181)

Rosefire (160)

ShatteredSkye (90)

Treeswipe25 (82)

Mephy (61)

Kikiti (33)

Share | 

The Shadow Crook's Hideout

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyfeather

Tassu Coins : 502

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:10 pm

*Star stretched as she woke up. She turned on the light and looked at the clock. 6:00 am is read. She took two of her knives out of her hidden storage unit. "Ok... Check list for the day starts now... I'll go get myself breakfast." she meowed to herself. She walked into the kitchen and began to cook some mouse meat for herself. She cooked it until it looked like it was no longer raw then ate it. It still had the juicy flavor of blood. "Mmm." she meowed. Then she went into the main room and sat on a couch, waiting for everyone else to wake up.*
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin

Tassu Coins : 244

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:32 pm

((We probably shouldn't go on much further without Scat.. D:))

Eve had eventually gone to bed after a couple hours of working the night before. She woke up when she heard movement out in the chamber, figuring her comrads were starting to awaken. On her desk lay a rough sketch of the outside and inside of the Royal Palace. Eve wasn't completely sure if it was correct, but she tried her best to put all the information together from files and books. Turning away, she latched on her belt, put on her hood and boots, grabbed her bow, and ducked under the cleft of rock with Rai scampering after her.

"Morning, Star." Eve said and walked to the tunnel entrance without even waiting for a reply. "Everybody up!" she shouted, knowing that her voice echoing off all the walls would awaken them.

Back to top Go down
ShatteredSkye

Tassu Coins : 111

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Tai lay on the floor of her room, not wanting to get up from drawing (she normally wakes up before dawn to do so), when she heard Eve's voice. Sighing, she pulled herself up, restocked her sleeves with knives, and coaxed Kamu out of her jacket pocket with a mouse she had caught earlier that morning. As soon as he'd finished his breakfast, he slithered back up onto her wrist; Tai retrieved her sapphire bracelet and started out to the main chamber, "Time for the fun to begin, Kamu," she said happily.

"Good morning, Boss!" she said to Eve as she walked out, stretching, "and good morning to you too, Star."

(Riiiight.. Scat never showed up... Hopefully she'll get here soon.. Wink )
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:47 pm

(Well she is currently being held up at Kissa. XD)

Back to top Go down
ShatteredSkye

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:02 pm

(Yeah, I saw that. HAYAKUUUUU SCAT!!! [translation: hurry/quickly, whichever you prefer..])
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather

Tassu Coins : 458

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:23 am

((Sorry for keeping you up guys... T_T It's not on purpose. Just go on, make 'em work out the plans and when Scat doesn't show up they can realise something's happened. Somehow. I don't know, though I'll be sending Scat as quickly as possible!

I'll have to remember that word. Hayaku? If I do, I might manage to impress my cousine by knowing a Japanese glossary she doesn't know of yet! c: ))

Officially obessed with Sherlock Holmes. <3
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSkye

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:45 pm

(Hahaha! It's fine! I guess then we'll carry on.. P: Yup, "hayaku" means quickly, or fast, as in urging someone to go/come fast... xD)
Back to top Go down
Mephy

Tassu Coins : 91

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:57 pm

Shadow smiled a bit as he entered inside the hideout, and started to head towards his chamber 'I knew I shouldn't have stayed in the forest that long' he thought to himself as he walked

My avatar is made by meh!

Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:08 am

"Shadow!" Eve snapped when he walked in. "Where have you been? I called the gang together, or did you just think you could ignore the request?"

Back to top Go down
Mephy

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:37 am

Shadow looked at her before shrugging "naw I didnt mean to miss it, I was out in the forest and I was in a 'situation' that invovled me talking with others" he replied with a smug look

Back to top Go down
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:46 am

Finally, when Scat had managed to free herself from the fight with Adam, her arm clutching her bleeding arm and a bloodied dagger in her other, she hurried towards the hideout. She took a moments pause to scout for any spies, but couldn't spot any and snuck into the hideout as quietly she could. Turning around the corner she spotted the rest of the cats, and realised she was panting softly.

Looking up at Eve and the other thieves, and crumbled to her knees, bending her head with respect. "I'm sorry, Eve, for my belated arrival," she murmured, and wouldn't be surprised if Eve would behead her for not arriving at the right time. "I got a minor problem..." Lifting her paw she revealed a quite deep cut, glistening with blood that coloured her dark shirt even darker. From that, she kept quiet and waited for whatever punishment she might get for being this late. Maybe she'd be forbidden from going on the mission? She certainly hoped that wouldn't be the case.

((Finally got her to the hideout. o3o Sorry for the shortness, I'm at school and my time's limited.))

Back to top Go down
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:35 am

*Star looked over at Scat as she walked in. "Well, well. Look who decided to finally show up?" she meowed. Suddenly Scat lifted her paw that seemed to be grasping her arm and Star noticed the pain on her face. The bloody gash in Scat's arm had obviously come from a sword... Which meant she had been in some sort of fight. "What the hell happened to you?!" she growled, standing up.*
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Scat looked at Star with an inner hatred flashing in her eyes. She had nothing in common with that cat, whatsoever. Infuriated, she lashed her tail. The comment make anything any better, and she stared at Star with an intense bright green gaze. A smirk appeared at her face when Star noticed her gash though and raised an eyebrow. "What do you think happened, beebrain?" she snapped, not about to be any kinder to Star simply because her future was undetermined.

"I told you, didn't I? A minor problem," she continued, and knew for certain she'd train even harder to get to the best shape as possible, and later on duel with that filthy tom. And win. Win a victory for her pride as a she-thief. She dragged her dagger out from her belt, revealing the knife which was now stained with dried blood. She studied it with a silent interest, watching it from different angles as if expecting the dried blood from the tom to evolve into something gruesome.

Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:43 pm

Eve nodded in understanding to Scat. "Get yourself cleaned up in the stream outside, then we can start training." she said flatly. "We have lots to work on."

Back to top Go down
ShatteredSkye

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:17 pm

When Tai saw Scat finally walk in, she was, admittedly, a little annoyed. After all, they had been told to be there yesterday but, now at least they could start training for the upcoming raid. Noticing how po'ed Scat had looked at Star, Tai thought it would be best to stay out of her way, but she was a bit curious about who had done Scat in, even if it was just a "scratch". She pushed that thought aside, she was gettin' pumped! "So, Boss, shall we get to it?" She said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:32 am

*Star wanted nothing more than to just get on with the mission. Who cares if the stupid she-cat got herself in a fight? she thought. Though Star did wonder why Eve had been so kind to Scat for being late when she had been so nasty to Shadow. Eve was so unpredictable.... She walked over to Tai "Yeah, Eve, once everyone is back in here we should probably discuss your plan a little more." she meowed with a grin. She was looking forward to this plan.*
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:38 pm

Scat nodded firmly and got to her paws, as surprised as everybody else that she had slipped through the mishap so easily. Although she did as she was asked, took the dagger and moved outside, washing her hands as well as the wound with the clear water. Once that was done, she cleaned the blood from the dagger and wiped it on the grass right beside it.

Then, as quickly as she could, she moved back inside. Looking at the other cats, she noticed Star's glare and narrowed her eyes, shoving her hood out of her face. She looked at Eve, expecting her to take charge and send each cat to the station that she believed they needed the most. Personally, she'd need a lot of work on cooperation, since she didn't know much about how to work with cats. Her mind was mostly turned towards Star, who always seemed to get in her way.

Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:17 pm

Eve nodded firmly. "We'll spar first." she meowed. Looking around at her cats, a few of them had smug looks forming on their faces at the thought of getting to beat each other up. "In teams." she finished. "Scat, Star, Blade, and Raven on one team. Tai, and Shadow will be on mine. Keep your claws sheathed, and no weapons."

Blade had stood up and slung his scythe over his shoulder, grinning. When Eve said no weapons, his face fell. "What? But we fight with our weapons regularly!"

"Yeah, but we aren't going to kill each other. If any of us uses our weapons, somebody's gunna get their head chopped off. You guys need to practice fighting without weapons anyway, in case your ever attacked while you're unarmed."

Blade through his scythe on the ground. "Fine." he sighed and headed outside.

(There is a clearing to the west of the hideout that they will practice in. We can just stay in this thread though, there's no point in making another one.)

Back to top Go down
ShatteredSkye

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:38 pm

Smirking, Tai mewed reluctantly, "Shoot, I don't get throw anything at anyone then? Dang.. I guess I'll practice that later." She dropped her numerous knives on the floor, "If anyone touches these, I'll kill you without 'em," she growled and ran out of the cave, eager to start. The only thing she was a little concerned about was how to fight in teams. She'd never done that before- a thief always fights on his own, for himself only, so this would be new. Alright, I've got Shadow and then Eve... This'll be interesting.. she thought to herself, I've never seen Eve fight now, have I? Heh, and Shadow... Well... I can't wait. Tai grinned and leaped up onto a low branch of a nearby tree, waiting for the rest and the Boss to tell 'em where they were headed.

(xD This is gonna be fuuuuun..!)

Back to top Go down
Mephy

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:57 pm

Shadow carefully put his bow and arrows that are inside his quiver down gently as if they were made of glass, he looked at his bow half tempted to pick it back up. But he just left it there and left it on the ground, he glanced up at Tai then looked back at Eve

Back to top Go down
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:38 am

*Star walked ou of the cave with her team. She had invited Scat to a team, but then again that was before Scat had become so bad-tempered. She was happy with the rest of her teammates though. She still had her knives in her boots, however she knew not to pull them out. She wasn't going to touch them. "This should be interesting." she meowed, rubbing her paws together eagerly.*
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:10 pm

Nodding firmly, Scat grasped her dagger with her hand and threw with such a force it got stuck in the wall. She knew it'd be safe there until she returned. Or she'd personally skin every cat in the cave until she found the treacherous thief who'd taken it. Her eyes glinted coldly as she looked at the cats she'd been given as partners, and she let her eyes swipe over her teammates. Shrugging, she knew that Star was just as unhappy about it as she was. But then again, Scat could need a little work with the she-cat, or they could end up ruining the game for one another.

Instead of complaining, she unhooked her cape and hood, to lessen the weight hanging over her shoulders. She followed the rest of the groups, and smirked. It'd be enjoyable to remove some frustration, although for some reason she didn't see it as much fun as the others. It'd have been a lot more interesting if she had the chance to give Star a proper round. Sighing she positioned herself on one side of the meadow, as she assumed they'd be pretending the other team were guards.

Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin

Tassu Coins : 280

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:27 pm

Raven looked up at Scat as she glared her, though she herself showed no hint of hostility. She smiled at the older she-cat, actually. Putting down her stick that she had carved into a very fine spear, she ducked behind Scat and appeared on the other side a second later, her smile still curved across her face. Looking across the meadow to the other team, her innocent looking smile gradually turned into a mischievous smirk.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:09 pm

*Star smiled at the sight of little Raven. She seemed to enjoy the fact that she would be fighting with the older cats. Star didn't know what kind of fighting this would be, but when it came down to it, the teammate she knew she would give her life for was Raven because she was so young. Star was a little worried about her, but decided not to think much about the consequences of bringing her to the palace. She waited for more instructions for the sparring match. Such as a sudden call to Fight or what exactly the goal was.*
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Despite not having much in common with Star, Scat could tell that something behind Raven's pair of eyes seemed to glow. Something bright, intelligent. She gave a small smile to the younger she-cat. She felt more confident when she had the young cat on the team. At least her team didn't consist of batch of brainless kittens. She was rather unsure about Star and Blade though. She'd never seen either fight, and even though she knew that both were smart enough to know something about battle techniques.

"Raven, take the back of the group. You're the smallest, and you'll have the advantage of speed. We're four on three, so you'll be backup for whoever may struggle," she said, although was mostly scared that the younger thief would be trampled if she took the front of the group. It'd be much easier for her to join the battle afterwards, instead of spending strenght dodging blows.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Crook's Hideout   

Back to top Go down

The Shadow Crook's Hideout
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next