» Fire's House
Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:59 pm by Carstella

» The Secret Circle
Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:10 pm by Skyfeather

» The Shadow Crook's Hideout
Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:19 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Yum or Yuck!
Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:17 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Uhmm.. Is it just me... Or have we all sort of died?
Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:12 pm by ShatteredSkye

» The Roads of Kissa
Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:50 pm by Carstella

» Kamakshi Black
Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:38 am by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

» Hai!!! :D
Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:58 pm by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Skyfeather (465)
Scat's hideout - Page 2 Vote_lcap2Scat's hideout - Page 2 Voting_bar2Scat's hideout - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
Silverfeather (385)
Scat's hideout - Page 2 Vote_lcap2Scat's hideout - Page 2 Voting_bar2Scat's hideout - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
pixiegirl86155 (310)
Spottedheart (194)
Carstella (181)
Rosefire (160)
ShatteredSkye (90)
Treeswipe25 (82)
Mephy (61)
Kikiti (33)

Scat's hideout

Go down 
+2
Spottedheart
Silverfeather
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin
Spottedheart

Tassu Coins : 280

Scat's hideout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:30 am

Jet lowered his dagger, though kept it out just incase, having not seen Star in a while, and so being cautious. "Scat invited me in," he growled to Star.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Skyfeather

Tassu Coins : 502

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:35 am

*Star put one knife away slowly. "So she did." she meowed. "Sure haven't seen you around town in awhile." she meowed, letting a friendly tone come to her voice so he knew she didn't want trouble.*
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin
Spottedheart

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:44 am

Jet put his dagger under his belt on his ankle. Giving Star his classic smirk, his put his arms up as if asking for a hug, though obviously he wasn't looking for one. "Miss me? I was up visiting a 'friend' in Vuori." His meow was oddly chipper. "Lots of fun times up there."
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:53 am

*Star put her other knife into her boot and smiled. "Sounds like fun." she meowed. "You know me. Stealing from the rich. Trading for food... Same old me!" She leaned against a wall. "Scat here? Her scent is fairly strong, but knowing Scat...." Star paused.
"Before I forget, I payed my richie sister a visit. She's terrified of me as usual and slammed the door in my face. She's just lucky I didn't stab a hole in the door and open it.... I might have you guys help me steal some of her fortune. She's got way to much for just one cat."*

(Star HATES her sister. It makes it interesting.)
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin
Spottedheart

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:02 am

Jet grinned widely. "Scat and I jumped her not too long ago. I wouldn't be to surprised if she's on edge a bit more then usual." Jet sighed. "Scat's back in one of the other tunnels," he fibbed. He didn't know if Star knew about the back way out, so he chose not to say anything about it. He knew that Scat would probably rip his ear if he told Star something she wasn't supposed to know.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:17 am

*Star nodded. "Good job! I wish I could have been with you just to see the look on her face." Star meowed. "Scat must be enjoying the gold right now!" Star didn't honestly care if Scat had Kiki's gold... as long as some of it had been taken from her... "I'm glad you two had the chance to rob her."*
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

Tassu Coins : 458

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:51 am

Scat smirked at Jet, and raised her eyebrow in an amused smile. "Still the good old flirt, I see," she said and purred softly, although didn't really bother to think any further of it. It was Jet's way of moving around in the world. She made a sharp dip of her head as a sign of thanks, and chuckled softly. Hearing the shrill voice of someone further down the tunnels, she crouched ad pushed the bracelet under her shirt, to hide it. She'd keep it, although showing it didn't always bring profit into her paws.

While Jet ran off to investigate, she collected the coins into her own pocket, knowing that some thieves would steal from fellow thieves if given the chance. Grabbing her knife she snuck to the back of the cave, going from another direction. Once she arrived there, she spotted Jet talking with Star, a thief she'd talked with before. Frowning she took the knife and with a smooth flick of her wrist she sent the knife flying into the wall between Star and Jet, where it got stuck between some of the rocks in the wall.

Appearing with her hood pulled over her face, she walked towards the two, pulled the knife out of the wall and turned at Scat, twiddling the knife in her hands. "What may I do to please you, Star," she said coldly, appearantly not pleased at all to see the she-cat in her home. She neither remembered nor cared what the two cats had talked about. She knew Star would seek her for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:58 pm

*Star smiled as the knife was thrown into the wall and Scat appeared. "Well if it isn't Scat herself!" she meowed. "I hear you guys got a chance to rob my sister," she paused and looked a Jet, "which is most likely the reason she was so jumpy today!" Star thought for the right words to say so Scat wouldn't think she was up to no good. "I just figured you'd like a good trade, she pulled a small bag of jewels and gold from her boot and dropped it to the floor. "Here's my offer." Then she waited for Scat's reaction.*
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:56 pm

Scat eyed Star with a twirked smile, her knife twiddling in her fingers throughout the entire conversation. "You've got a wimp of a sister," she said and chuckled. "Though the money can come in handy." As Star pulled out the small bag filled with valuables, she stopped twiddling the knife in her fingers and gripped it tightly. From there, she moved it down to hold it at her side, clenching it tightly as her smile gradually faded.

The she-cat looked at the bag for a few moments, before turning back towards Star. Her eyes were as good as hidden, and for the time being she wanted to look into Star's eyes, to see what was truth and what was lies. "Your offer for what? Surely you want a favour in return for it," she said sharply, although was well aware she could easily snatch them and vanish. It wouldn't look good though, and her name would become infamous among the thieves as well as the ordinary citizens.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:14 pm

*Star laughed in agreement as Scat described her sister as a wimp. Though she became discouraged as Scat became defensive about the trade. Star knew Scat well enough to know that if she said the wrong thing then Scat could kill her. She also knew Scat didn't like to kill. "Just two things, for ALL of this." Star said, she loosened the strings on the bag and dumped it's contents on the floor. Several golden coins clattered to the floor as well as some very expensive jewels like emeralds and rubies. Finally a diamond ring hit the floor. Now the bag was empty and Star shoved it back in her boot. Now for what I want. she thought. Now she really had to be careful with her words. "First, before I make a final decision, what did you steal from Kiki? Secondly... I'm beginning to think that I need to team up for someone for a change, I've been thieving alone for so long. I get bored." she shrugged then looked from Jet to Scat. "I'm asking for one of you two to team up with me. We split everything we rob unless we decide otherwise. We all help each other. This would start in a few days should you agree." she said the final sentence carefully.*
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:41 am

Scat eyed Star cautiously. Two favours, for that lump of money? Surprised she watched Star pour the contents all over the floor, watching the multiple golden coins, jewels of various sorts and finally a diamond ring. Her eyes studied them carefully, before moving her eyes up to meet Star's when she spoke again. Scat became oddly silent, and her eyes seemingly flashed. It wasn't the best sign to be given...

Tilting her head to the side, she looked at Star from tip to toe, before making a reluctant speak. Most thieves never talked about what they stole. "Golden coins. Jewelry," she said curtly, not bothering to make anything more out of it. For the second suggestion, she strode right up to Star, and pushed the blade of her knife up against her chin. Not enough to pierce her skin, but enough to make her feel threatened.

"Listen, I don't work in teams. Never have, never will. I cooperate with those I like. And for your information, I'm not sure if I like you very much at the moment," she said and her bright green eyes met Star's for a moment, and she moved her knife up to her cheek, letting the flat part of it run over the lines of Star's scar. Stepping back she looked at the valuables on the floor. "Take it somewhere else. It's not of my intention to make a team with anybody," she said sharply. She could earn just as much on her own, if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:28 am

*Star wasn't much affected by Scat's treatment. "Fine, but you can keep this." She kicked the gold and jewels. "I don't need 'em." Star looked at Jet and, making sure Scat wouldn't see her, rolled her eyes in exasperation. She had already figured that Scat wouldn't agree to the trade, but Jet on the other hand... He always seemed like the fella' who ought to have a team. He was very social. "What about you? You want to team up? It won't be for long, because I agree with her in one area, I can manage for myself." she meowed. Then she pulled her knives out of her boots in a quick motion, it looked like she may have been scratching her ankle. She wanted her knives out of her boots and in her hands, just in case. She knew that there were about three possibilities where she may need them:
One: Scat kills her for sticking around and not giving up the team idea, not very likely.
Two: Jet agrees, but on his own terms, likely.
Three: Jet pulls out his dagger and threatens her, likely.
She held her two knives carefully in one hand behind her back and waited.*
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:11 am

Scat knew already that Star wasn't really impressed with her. Nor frightened. But that didn't matter to her. She did as she wanted to, and that was that. "Too much for a thief to handle, I see," she muttered and hissed softly when Star offered the same thing to Jet. With a quick movement she'd entered her small den, grabbed her bow and a few arrows and rushed back outside.

Putting the arrow on the string, she pulled it back and held the bow itself very firmly, to make her able to aim better. "I want you out, Star. Without my permission, you aren't allowed to present your weapons," she said sharply and eyed the knives she held in her hands. She knew Star was skilled with blades. But on the other hand, Scat was skilled with a bow and could quickly fire before she could even move. "I know you might think I'm too weak to kill, but that's not the matter. Out!" she commanded angrily, and her tail lashed with an equal amount of fury.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:19 pm

*Star turned her head and her eyes caught sight of the bow and arrow. "Bye, gotta run. You know where I live, tell me your answer as soon as you can!" Star hissed quickly to Jet. Then she turned and walked onto the street. "Hey Scat, good job." she meowed loud enough for Scat to hear. "You've shown me how you make others feel fear, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but you even made me a little fearful for my life back there." Then she put her knives away and walked down the street. She walked down to the corner of the street, and then passed out of view as she rounded the corner.*
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Scat growled softly at Star, before gradually lessening the strenght she used on the bow, until it wasn't any danger for anybody. "May the fleas, bugs and guards get her," she hissed and determinedly kicked the coins out of the way, like they were rubbish. Foolish as well, so think that valuables aren't worth anything, she thought firmly and looked at Jet with a piercing gaze, that almost dared him to say anything that might suggest that he'd join the 'team'.

Narrowing her eyes she pulled the hood over her head again, clenched the bow tightly in her hand and strode right past Jet and back into her tiny house. She placed the bow and arrows back into place, put the knife into her belt and settled down on the ground, grabbing the bag with coins they'd stolen from Kiki. She spread them over the floor determinedly and began counting, in complete silence.

Despite her cold and calm looks outside, she was raging inside and felt like stabbing anyone and anything she could get her paws on. Maybe a good murder would be lightening for her. She needed to get her mind off the frustration.
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin
Rosefire

Tassu Coins : 244

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:43 pm

After taking a couple weeks off work and staying at her home in Tuuli, Eve decided to pay a visit to one of her thieves in Kissa before heading back to the hideout. She walked down the dark, lifeless alleys of Kissa with her hood up and Rai hiding in a small pocket clipped to her belt. She looked around warily, and when she saw nobody, she slipped into Scat's hideout. She hopped over the back of a chair and sat down with her hind feet up on the armrest. Rai crawled out of his pouch and perched himself on her shoulder. "I came to join the party." she said, looking between Scat and Jet.
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin
Spottedheart

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:23 pm

(aw DX Sorry I didn't respond up above >_<)

Jet hissed as Scat scared Star away. "Hey! Maybe she had some pretty girlfriends I could play with! It would definitely get me off you're back for a while!... or maybe you don't want that...." His serious expression quickly turned to a smirk and he chuckled. "Anyways.... what do you mean, we're not a team?" His eyes narrowed and his smirk died away again. Looking over at Eve, he quickly took his dagger from his ankle and pointed it at the mysterious she-cat. "Who in the hell are you?"

Last edited by Spottedheart on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin
Rosefire

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Rai growled and bared his teeth at Jet for pulling a knife on his master, but stayed perched on her shoulder. Eve just raised an eyebrow. "I don't know who you are, but I suggest not threatening me with that knife there." she said, pulling an arrow from her quiver and admiring it. "But If I must tell you," she sighed, "I am Scat's boss- the bandit of the Shadow Crooks." She smirked and looked at Jet with her emerald eyes.
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

Tassu Coins : 247

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:33 pm

A white she cat with a lion like tail walked inside to the sound of voices. She looked like a thief, though it was hard to tell. She had nothing except for a mini dragon, though she kept touching her pocket.
"Where am I" she asked the cats.
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin
Spottedheart

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:37 pm

Jet hissed again. "The bandit of the Shadow Crooks, eh? I can't believe Scat would ever join a gang lead by someone that looks like you. I if you really must not know who I am...." Jet put his arm around Scat's shoulders. "I'm Scat's tomfriend," he meowed to Eve, his more cocky side showing as he still pointed his dagger at the bandit.
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:42 pm

Hearing the word "Crooks", Emerald dove for cover. The small sound of a falling cat could be heard behind a rock nearby.
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin
Rosefire

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:52 pm

"That looks like me?" She asked with a small laugh. With the quickest of movements, Eve through her arrow at Jet. It missed his head by a whisker, which she meant to do of course, and it stuck in the rock wall behind him. "That looks like me." she repeated, getting up and walking towards him. In his face, she looked him in the eyes. "If you think I care about what a beat-down scraggy tom thinks about me, your hell-bound." she growled lowly. She glanced at Scat. "When your done with this garbage, meet me back at the hideout." she said flatly. She yanked her arrow out of the wall, and with that, she vanished.
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin
Spottedheart

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:01 pm

(Lol we should wait for Silverfeather so Scat can react XD)

Hissing, Jet pulled the arrow out of the rock wall easily and threw it at Eve as she walked out of the cave. "You're the scraggy one," he whispered to himself after the she-cat. Taking his arm away from Scat's shoulders, he walked out of the den too, but out through the bak way. He would come back to get his gold later after he cooled down. Right now he would go for a walk around Kissa.
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Emerald ran out the cave.
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin
Rosefire

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:05 pm

(Meh, oh wells? xD She can react now I guess.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Scat's hideout - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scat's hideout
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next