» Fire's House
Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:59 pm by Carstella

» The Secret Circle
Fri May 31, 2013 1:10 pm by Skyfeather

» The Shadow Crook's Hideout
Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:19 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Yum or Yuck!
Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:17 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Uhmm.. Is it just me... Or have we all sort of died?
Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:12 pm by ShatteredSkye

» The Roads of Kissa
Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:50 pm by Carstella

» Kamakshi Black
Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:38 am by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

» Hai!!! :D
Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:58 pm by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

Top posting users this week
Top posters
Skyfeather (465)

Silverfeather (385)

pixiegirl86155 (310)

Spottedheart (194)

Carstella (181)

Rosefire (160)

ShatteredSkye (90)

Treeswipe25 (82)

Mephy (61)

Kikiti (33)

Share | 

Scat's hideout

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Silverfeather

Tassu Coins : 458

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:12 am

((Woah, you could have waited for meh! Now I've got a lot to reply to! O_o Sorry for not reacting tho, I had school and had to go to sleep early.))

Scat eyed Jet with narrowed eyes, although a smirk was playing on her lips. "I wouldn't be surprised if you'd join her for the sake of being with more she-cats," she said and sighed. She was gradually cooling down, and seemed somewhat calm again. Once Eve appeared in the cave she fell to her knees in a respectful bow, before getting back to her paws. She shot Jet a fierce look as the two cats quarreled like kits and frowned softly, with the realisation that she couldn't do much to prevent it.

Instead, she allowed them to continue. Until the arrow was shot, of course. When Eve turned to leave, Scat made a firm nod, not about to defend whatever Jet had just said to her. Breathing heavily she watched the she-cat vanish before she whipped around and faced Jet, her eyes glinting angrily. "Do you know who that cat is? The leader of the Shadow Crooks. With the power she's got, she'd have no problem getting you out of the way," she hissed. "I told Star, didn't you listen? I cooperate with those I like."

With that she turned and rushed into her den, collected the coins as well as the necklace they'd got. Lastly, she untied the bracelet and put it into the bag with the rest of the valuables and dashed after Jet. "Here," she said sharply and held out the bag. If Jet thought that granting her the ability to keep the jewelry would automatically make him a tomfriend, it wasn't worth it. "Your little trick right there could get me killed. Tortured, even. Take the goods and get out," she hissed, her tail lashing angrily before she grabbed her bow, put the knife back firmly into her belt and headed west, towards the Shadow Crooks hideout.

((This could be interesting. Very interesting indeed. :>))

Officially obessed with Sherlock Holmes. <3
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin

Tassu Coins : 244

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:10 am

(AHAHAHAHA. This is awesome. XD)

Back to top Go down
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:35 pm

((I know!? ;D I almost regret the fact that Scat and Jet will never end up together. Jet reminds me of someone very dear to me. <3))

Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin

Tassu Coins : 280

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:24 pm

Walking into the cave with the food, he threw the bag of money to the ground and sat down next to it, putting the food down infront of him. Taking his dagger, Jet grabbed one of the apples and carved a piece from the red fruit and put in his mouth, chewing and then swallowing.He savored the sweet-sour juice that came off onto his tongue. Putting the apple down, along with the dagger, he got to his hind paws and looked around for some stones.

Picking up two rocks as big as his paws and both flat, he ran back to the food and put them down before running out of the cave and looking around for something. Picking up something growing on the side of a tree, Jet bit into it, biting a chunk off of it, and spit the chunk out. The inside was a yellow-orange and he smirked to himself before running back into the cave with the fungus.

Grabbing some more, bigger rocks on his way back, he sat down again and placed the bigger rocks around in a circle. Slicing half of the oval shaped fungus off and carving the middle out, he put it in the center of the stone circle with the orange side facing up. Picking up the two stones he had grabbed earlier, he hit one against the other, rubbing them against each other at the same time, causing friction. This created some small sparks and the sparks landed on the fungus-- as planned --making a small flame. Running back out of the cave, he came back a moment later with some small branches and put them around the flame, on top of the rocks. Now picking up the chicken, he sliced the chicken's breasts out and put them gingerly on the fire for them to cook.
Back to top Go down
Kikiti

Tassu Coins : 59

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:51 pm

Felix poked his head inside the cave entrance. He took a couple of steps inside and noticed that other cats have been in here. Very recently. Maybe we shouldn't stay here...
He thought cautiously, but shrugged, lit a match from his belt, and
continued down the long cave. It wasn't long til he saw a glowing light,
and realized he wasn't alone after all. "Hallow?" He called waiting for a response.

His face: O.O

Please, call me Ki or Cares! :3

Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:39 am

Getting to his paws, Jet grabbed his dagger. "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:35 am

((Why ees people finding Scat's hideout so easily?! It's supposed to be hidden... Hideout. ))

Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:38 pm

(Lol ikr? XD)
Back to top Go down
Kikiti

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:55 pm

(Oh X_X Sorry D'::: I can make him just leave if you want..)

OHMERGERD, there was a cat. "Just a traveler looking for a place to stay for the night..." Felix mewed slowly, a paw laid on his axe attached to his belt. "I don't want any trouble," he added, not sure if this cat was hostile or not.

Back to top Go down
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:17 am

((It's fine, although I'd prefer that people was actually invited by Scat before entering her den from now on. ;_; Or agreeing with me on it first, if it's going to be part of a plot.))

Back to top Go down
Kikiti

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:45 pm

(( Well I didn't know if there was a plot or anything yet; I was just seeing ways for Felix to interact or something before getting home... Ehh, I'm sorry either way. ;-; ))

Back to top Go down
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:30 am

((Don't be sorry! Just go ahead, Scat won't be around for a while... Though I'm just worried that everyone's finding her cave, that's all... O_o))

Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:16 pm

Kikiti wrote:
(Oh X_X Sorry D'::: I can make him just leave if you want..)

OHMERGERD, there was a cat. "Just a traveler looking for a place to stay for the night..." Felix mewed slowly, a paw laid on his axe attached to his belt. "I don't want any trouble," he added, not sure if this cat was hostile or not.

Jet looked at the tom with narrowed eyes, though made no move for his dagger(really I have no clue what's going on right now o.o). "Fine, you can stay," he grumbled. Sitting back down in front of his chicken that was cooking, he wondered if Scat was going to show. She had been gone for a while and he now wondered if he should just share the food he had bought with this stranger, instead of her. Rolling an apple over to Felix, he grabbed his own and carved another piece from it.
Back to top Go down
Kikiti

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:12 am

Felix smiled slightly, "Thank you," He mewed and sat down on a rock. When Jet rolled over the apple, he simply rolled it back. "Thanks, but no thanks. I got me cactus juice ta tide me over," he took a drink of the bottle at his belt and wiped the excess off the corner of his mouth. He loved himself some cactus juice! Felix glanced around the cave curiously. "Its quite a big cave you've got for yourself.."

Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Jet picked the apple up again and set it down next to him. "Yep, it's a big place, so don't go snooping around," he meowed. "Or you might just get yourself lost."deciding the chicken was now done, he took it off the fire and put it down on a large, flat stone he had washed earlier so it could cool down.
Back to top Go down
Kikiti

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:24 pm

"Maybe I wouldn't mind getting lost," Felix mewed sitting up on a rock, petting his turtle. "It can't be that complex of a cave," he smirked and took another look around. "It just you who lives here?"

(Sorry, a bit of a writers block D: )

Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:13 pm

(It's OK X3)

Jet watched Felix with narrowed eyes. "Mhm," he muttered. He didn't want this Felix fellow know that Scat lived here too. If Jet got caught, it would be best to keep Scat out of it. Getting to his paws he stretched. "So how long're you gonna be here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scat's hideout   

Back to top Go down

Scat's hideout
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3