» Fire's House
Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:59 pm by Carstella

» The Secret Circle
Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:10 pm by Skyfeather

» The Shadow Crook's Hideout
Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:19 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Yum or Yuck!
Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:17 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Uhmm.. Is it just me... Or have we all sort of died?
Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:12 pm by ShatteredSkye

» The Roads of Kissa
Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:50 pm by Carstella

» Kamakshi Black
Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:38 am by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

» Hai!!! :D
Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:58 pm by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Skyfeather (465)
Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 Vote_lcap2Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 Voting_bar2Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
Silverfeather (385)
Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 Vote_lcap2Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 Voting_bar2Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
pixiegirl86155 (310)
Spottedheart (194)
Carstella (181)
Rosefire (160)
ShatteredSkye (90)
Treeswipe25 (82)
Mephy (61)
Kikiti (33)

Marvel's Boutique

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carstella
Carstella

Tassu Coins : 247

Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:09 pm

Adam didn't pay attention to his foot. He hit her sword off the rooftop with his sword. After that was done, he put the sword to her neck. "A little bite is nothing to me." he said. Hew dropped down to the ground and pinned her down with three legs. He used his empty paw to hold the sword to her neck. He stared at her, his eyes gleaming with pure excitement. He pushed the sword against her neck harder.
"Midnight." he called. The horse walked over.
He looked at Scat. "You're some tiny tom." he said. "Weak with dainty little paws." he snarled. He was still pinning her down, and the sword was still to her neck. "One move and your dead." he threatened.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Skyfeather

Tassu Coins : 502

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:04 pm

*Kiki walked into Marvel's boutique. She was a regular customer her and often bought more than supplies. She often wanted information on her sister and came to the ragged old tom for it. She saw Marvel and ran towards him. She had plenty of gold. "I need to know about Star!" she whispered into his ear.*
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

Tassu Coins : 458

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:12 am

Growling softly as he pushed the sword against her neck, as well as pinning her down, she knew the tom was too heavy to make any move. At least not without being killed first. She had a small dagger in her belt, although where she was at right now she was unable to reach it. Her tail lashed angrily, although she smirked as he spoke of her again. "You don't get it, do you? I'm not a tom. Never was, never been, never will be," she hissed angrily, although guessed that the tom was too busy celebrating his victory to notice that she was a she-cat.

And right then, with a little effort and a bit of wriggling she reached her dagger. Hissing she brought it with as much power she could produce into the tom's leg, trying to use the distraction of wriggle free from his grip and escape. If I don't get to the cave soon, Eve will have my pelt as a rug tonight, she thought and frowned, increasing her attempts at escaping.

((I was thinking he could wound her... It'd make things interesting >:3))

Marvel had just finished cleaning up the apples on the ground, and looked up to see a pretty she-cat. He made a sharp bow, and knew immediatly the cat was a wealthy one. Or so it seemed. "To your assistance, m'lady," he said elegantly and smirked. More information. These happened to be his favorite market, as he always had to find new methods for getting his paws on vital information. "Sure thing. I'll be sniffing around a bit. Should have things ready in..." he stopped and thought. "Yes, about a week."
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Skyfeather

Tassu Coins : 502

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:15 am

*Kiki smirked. "Good." Then she handed him several of the gold coins she had brought with her. "I should hope that is enough." she meowed. There was one thing she liked about this tom. He always gave her what she was looking for. Hating her sister and fearing her as she did she knew this was a good way to get back at her. Now to cover my pawprints so no one ever suspects I wanted more than the goods here. "I will be looking at some fabric and food. I will find you once I am finished." she meowed before walking towards the expensive fabrics to her right.*

(Kiki is so BORING to rp with. She's never thieving or fighting or anything. Now she has something sneaky to do.)
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:19 pm

(OK. Here ya go!)
"Huh, no wonder." Adam then got stabbed by the dagger. He held his sword to her arm and cut her arm, leaving a large gash. His horse stared on at the scene and neighed loudly.
Adam pinned her down once more. His horse loomed over her like a dark shadows. "Maybe we should just kill her now, so she is no trouble down the road." he said to his horse.
Midnight grabbed a few feathers and pressed them against the wound to hope they could stop at least some of the bleeding.
Adam mewed a quiet "Thanks" to his horse, and continued holding the sword. In one swift movement, he reached down with one paw and grabbed her dagger. His sword was still to her neck.
Midnight walked over and Adam put the dagger in a bag attached under the horse. "Thanks for the dagger." he said. The sword was against her neck so hard one move might kill her.
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:28 am

Scat hissed angrily as he left a gash on her left arm, cutting straight through her jacket and into her flesh. It stung, although she'd felt worse. It was more the feeling of helplessness that bothered her. She ignored the small and ugly horse, as well as his comment. "Go ahead and try," she growled, clutching a hand over her bleeding wound to stop the continuous stream leaking out from it.

Seeing that he'd grabbed her dagger, she felt utterly doomed. However, she had a trick of her own and even though she had his sword at her neck she still had her feet somewhat loose. With a swift motion she knocked aside his feet, which removed the sword from her neck. Quick as lightning she'd been over to the horse, and snatched the dagger from the bag hanging from it's sides. Looking at the sky, she went to the edge of the roof and leaped, landing on one of the crates before rushing through the town. She had to get to the Shadow Crooks hideout. As quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:20 pm

Adam watched her run off. "Hmm, the trash is taken out." he mewed. He patted his horse's head. "Ya tried, old pal." he said.
Midnight neighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:06 pm

Two young she-cats walked in. The one with the lion tail walked to Marvel.
"Do you have any bows and arrows?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Marvel was just about to sort some of the carpets he'd just bought out-of-town when the two she-cats entered the store, and with a toothy grin he strode over, with a most peculiar walk. Stopping in front of them he swayed slightly, as if he was drunk. "M'ladies. Of course, Marvel's got everything and anything of your liking!" he said and grinned broadly before heading to the back of the store, where he kept his weapons. "Just keep quiet where you got 'em," he murmured and pulled out a bow made of fine white wood, followed by a quiver of ten arrows.

All of which had red feathers attached to them, and in matching white wood. "I've got this one, if it is to your liking. Otherwise I've got standard brown ones, although unfortunatly I've got few she-cat bows. Most of them are too heavy for she-cats to use, although this one should be fine." Once that was said, he held out the bow although was careful to not hand any arrows. He'd learned from his errors, that giving weapons to customers wasn't a good idea, and he was extremely cautious about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Boutique   Marvel's Boutique - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel's Boutique
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Desert Sands :: The Kallio Empire :: The Capital; Kissa-
Jump to: