» Fire's House
My longest RP post... Ever! EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:59 pm by Carstella

» The Secret Circle
My longest RP post... Ever! EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:10 pm by Skyfeather

» The Shadow Crook's Hideout
My longest RP post... Ever! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:19 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Yum or Yuck!
My longest RP post... Ever! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:17 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Uhmm.. Is it just me... Or have we all sort of died?
My longest RP post... Ever! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:12 pm by ShatteredSkye

» The Roads of Kissa
My longest RP post... Ever! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:50 pm by Carstella

» Kamakshi Black
My longest RP post... Ever! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:38 am by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

» Hai!!! :D
My longest RP post... Ever! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:58 pm by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Skyfeather (465)
My longest RP post... Ever! Vote_lcap2My longest RP post... Ever! Voting_bar2My longest RP post... Ever! Vote_rcap2 
Silverfeather (385)
My longest RP post... Ever! Vote_lcap2My longest RP post... Ever! Voting_bar2My longest RP post... Ever! Vote_rcap2 
pixiegirl86155 (310)
Spottedheart (194)
Carstella (181)
Rosefire (160)
ShatteredSkye (90)
Treeswipe25 (82)
Mephy (61)
Kikiti (33)

My longest RP post... Ever!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

Tassu Coins : 458

My longest RP post... Ever! Empty
PostSubject: My longest RP post... Ever!   My longest RP post... Ever! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:47 pm

I swear, this is the longest I've ever made! At least of newer date!

Quote :
Regian lifted an eyebrow and looked at Athena at her remark, and smirked slightly. "You don't say?" he said and tried his best to turn it into a humerous matter. He'd thought the slimy stuff to be quite awful on the ground, although it both felt and looked a lot worse once it was applied to wolves or any other living creature. "No offence taken. I know perfectly well I wouldn't get any closer myself, if someone else happened to be covered with this goop," he commented and frowned. It was surprisingly cold. The water wasn't any better either, as it flowed over his back and his legs, cleaning him quite well indeed. It so seemed that water wasn't the best for cleaning purposes, and he'd much rather lay down on the ground and groom it out with his tongue, although at the time being he knew nothing of what this slime was, nor where it originally came from. Was it body fluid from the Kronador itself? Or part of a rising illness that would bring devastation to the cave? Luckily for him, his mind didn't cross the thought of the stuff getting into his wounds. If it truly was contagious, it could easily work as a virus in the body. Perhaps worse than any bacteria known to the warriors. As for now, he didn't have any open wounds though so it seemed that everything would be fine. As long as it didn't melt into his skin or something, which it so far hadn't, he'd be all recovered in a minute. Of course, the memory of being covered in green goop would never vanish.

Most certainly, if he knew what Athena was thinking he'd be laughing himself silly. Who would eat this? It wasn't worth looking twice at, and probably tasted horrible. He hadn't gotten anything in his mouth, but for the many times his teeth had met with the Kronador's hide and felt blood trickle into his mouth he knew that nothing could be worse. The blood of a Kronador was naturally bitter, to prevent their enemies taking another bite. If the enemy was relying on instinct, it'd be completely grossed out by the taste and keep a distance since bitter tastes were oftenly combined with poison and danger. Regian got the same idea as Athena, and swam around and flopped onto his back several times, trying to get rid of the grossly green stuff. He looked more or less like an otter, and he had always been fond of water. It was healthy in every way. It kept you alive, it stopped the spreading of fire and it was always of great use to anybody who could stand on their own. Once he'd gotten off most of the slime on his back he padded over to the waterfall, and pushed his head into it. He closed his eyes tightly and held his breath, letting the cooling water stream over his head, clearing it for a minute. The run had made him tired, and left his tongue dried up. Opening his mouth he took in the water, smiling softly with pleasure and happiness. It didn't worry him at all that the fluids that had covered him a moment ago could be poisonous, as all he could focus at was the beautiful magnificence of the rushing water.

Once his paws were getting numb with the water rushing over his paws, and he could feel the blood all the way up his legs getting gradually colder with the refreshing water, he stumbled up and looked around. Athena wasn't there. For a moment he panicked, before spotting her by the Kronador's corpse. Let her study it. She's bright, maybe she can find a logical solution for this mystery. While thinking that, he shook his body and let the water splatter the leaves on the ground, the trees nearby as well as the soil on the ground where nothing grew at the time being. He nosed his fur gently, although didn't groom it. He looked like he'd just walked straight through a magnetic field and got his fur electrified, although there was nothing he could do about it. Besides, his fur contained a slightly bitter smell that probably matched the taste of it. Grossed out by the green slime, he padded towards Athena and the Kronador, eager to hear if she'd gotten any kind of idea at what had killed it.

He settled down next to her and touched his nose gingerly to her cheek, to notify her that he was there. "Strange, isn't it? How they keep dying..." he murmured and looked over the body. The eyes of the Kronador were closed, although looked strained and wrinkled with anger, and it's mouth was partly opened in what looked like a silent wail Somewhat alike the one he'd produced himself. Frowning he glanced at Athena again, and wished he could read her thoughts. He was sure that something great was going through her head, and regretted his inability to understand her that well. His mind crossed the thought about the Kronadors being a reptile too, and thought about the differences of the species they lived in. Was it likely that an illness among them could affect their warriors too? He couldn't imagine it, if he had to be completely honest with himself. They were of a completely other blood-type than their own, and probably enjoyed the warmth a lot more than the chilly wind. Probably why they kept to the forests for the most time, where the wind didn't blow as powerfully as it had always done on the moors, month after month.

Following Athena's eyes, he too spotted the slashes across it's chest, and the terrible bite mark. Noticing her look of shock, he strained his eyes and spotted that the Kronador seemed to be eaten. Well, not completely, but there were marks that suggested it had been. Frowning he thought of the possibility that their own wolves had been here and killed it, and perhaps been so hungry they'd taken the chance of eating it. Although the theory didn't seem water-proof at all, as there weren't any traces of wolves nearby for a long time. In fact, the only scent around was the scent of death. The corpse could have been there for hours for all he knew, and the scent of death had probably overwhelmed the area completely. Although they hadn't found traces of warriors around, and it was unlikely that the wolves could kill a large beast with a few scratches and bites to it's chest. It simply seemed a bit too unbeliveable. Although since they'd both noticed the gash, Regian became convinced that the Kronador had been bleeding, and not spewing toxic goop. They have some pretty freaky blood, anyway, he thought and quivered softly. Green. He felt sick all out of sudden and wanted to barf, although kept it back.

At the very moment, Regian had other things on his mind than his seemingly hopeless attempts at developing a relationship with Athena. The situation, as it was right now seemed too grave for such a thing. Especially right now. The awkward silence kept going on as they both investigated the body from a safe distance, until Regian felt that they were losing too much time. He wanted to get back, and tell Rayo about this.

Maybe his father would send a patrol to search for more dead Kronadors? Check for signs of wounded, dying creatures. It seemed like he suddenly decided and nudged Athena's side gently. "Come on. We'll go back. Hopefully some of the older warriors can remember anything about this," he said seriously and shrugged, before breaking off into a soft trot down the path, leaving the Kronador's body where it lay, in a puddle of it's own blood. It seemed vulgar to leave it lying, but it was an enemy. And enemies weren't to be honoured and grieved for.

It's a couple RP with a bud of mine. Our posts keep getting longer, and it even affects my RPs everywhere else too... I've noticed that I can write more than earlier. :>

The site I posted it at is secret, so I can't tell you the url. Although I can tell you that he's a WOI, from chickensmoothie. Armoured, even. I've got drawings of him, if there's any wish at all to view him.

EDIT; This is the newest!

Quote :
There was something in air that made Regian want to urge Athena to walk, and he wished dearly he could view the forest from several angles at once. He had a terrible feeling that they were being watched, although he couldn't tell from which angle. Most of these feelings came with the itch that crawled in the back of his head, making his fur spiked up with terror. From Athena's angle it probably seemed he was still digusted by the look of the Kronador, although he had a terrible feeling that they hadn't been alone while viewing the corpse. Maybe the creature that had killed it hadn't left? Maybe it still hungered for meat? Shrugging he tried to clench on to his own instinct and logical thinking, and thought it was probably just his imagination. Instead he tried to focus on the blood of the Kronador. He had never thought the blood of the giant creatures happened to be so alike liquid... Like water, almost. When warriors bled, it came slowly, like syrup. But it seemed that the goop, which he now considered to be Kronador blood, wasn't as thick as their own. More differences between our two species. Maybe there's a chance their illnesses can't be caught by our warriors?

Naturally, Regian found himself as the leader. Even though he prefered to be seen more like a friend and companion than a mentor. He'd have to make decisions as to where they'd go next. Following the stream had always been a secure point though, at least until they were out of the forest for real, and could view whatever lurked in the area. He really hated the knowledge that there could be things out there that were unknown to their species, that could kill with a single hit. Armour wouldn't help a lot if they happened to get a powerful kick like that one.
Leaving his depressive thoughts about death and creatures with power far outside their own boundaries, he glanced behind him. He hadn't noticed that Athena had almost stopped, entranced in her own thoughts, and his mind immediatly went to panic mode. What if she'd been taken down? No, he'd have heard it... Surely? A breath of relief made him relax, although it was appearant that he'd been frightened for a moment. The air was filled with the scent of his fear, and he tried to not look bothered. Once they had both reached a moderate pace for walking, he could finally breathe normally and allow his heart to stop the drumconcert. At her question, he fell completely silent. Yes, would he tell his father about what seemed to be a serious problem in the Kronador population? He hesitated for a moment, although had already made up his mind a long time ago. Although he'd prefer to not talk about it. He wanted this trip to be the calming part of it, where he'd bond with Athena and possibly allow himself to play a small romance. Although it seemed impossible that it would happen, now that both minds were tense and focused on the matter that had met them on the peaceful path.

Sighing he nodded to Athena, and completely ignored the fact that she stuttered. He concidered it completely normal to stutter, especially after the encounter of a dead creature. And the thoughts that came with it, of course. The aftermath had always proven to be the worst time of all. After wars, warriors would blame themselves for not performing every move to perfection, blame themselves for not being able to rescue their friends. He assumed that Athena was taking in the information in a similiar matter, and was thinking about what could be happening with the Kronadors, and if it was likely that something would happen to them too. It was truly something to be frightened of. Losing familymembers and friends were a nightmare. But then again, he doubted Athena had any familymembers known of. He hadn't heard of them, anyway. "Yeah. He'll have to know about it. And the field where we found the first one is a popular training ground for apprentices, as it's a long trip to get there, and there's plenty of space to perform moves," he said softly and felt his ears quiver at the sound of water pouring downhill. It was a secure sign that they weren't far away from the cave.

He couldn't help but smile softly at Athena's appearant surprise at the sudden change of scenery, although didn't make any comment about it. Tira had taken him here before too, to allow him the beautiful view that Isket provided. The cave was most viewable from this point, and allowed them a good look of the wonders that they hardly noticed when they padded through the forest. His paws had started aching, especially his ankle on the injured foot, and the sight of the cave was a welcoming sight for tired paws. For a moment he enjoyed the beauty of nature, before he noticed that Athena had waved her tail as a signal and he got to his paws with a sigh. He walked towards the rocky path, and frowned. It seemed ricky, somewhat. Slipping there could bring fatal consequences, and it was never an easy path to follow. He didn't bother to question her decision about the path though, and since it appeared that she was fine, he followed.

Being extremely careful at where he put his paws, he tried his best to not slip and fall, although it was hard when the rocks kept pricking at his pawpads, and the water from the waterfall itself had hit the rocks to make them slippery and dangerous to step at. Confidence in himself gradually built up though and he began walking a bit more freer. The decision was hard to swallow though, as he slipped only a moment later. Unable to make a sound at all, he came dangerously close to the edge of the narrow path, although with the help of his forepaws he scrambled back up to the safety of the side. His lungs ached, and he quickly realised he'd been holding his breath. Breathing out heavily he padded after Athena, and his injured leg seemed to get stiff. He almost limped at this point, and it was somewhat painful to bend his leg too much. Therefore, his walk ended up looking quite odd indeed. Right now, he didn't want to think about embarrassing himself in front of Athena though. He knew of her knowledge to the issue, and probably wouldn't make fun of him for that reason. Finally, when he'd dragged himself all the way down, he glanced back at the waterfall and could swear he heard a load roaring noise, above the sounds of the rushing water. Frowning he decided against it and nudged Athena. "Hopefully I didn't leave you waiting too long," he murmured humerously, attempting to lift the tension slightly and allow them to start a normal conversation once again.

Bringing the courage to ask her about her past, he looked at her and tilted his head, while they walked there. "Do you have any siblings?" he asked cautiously, unsure if it was a touchy subject or not. He didn't want her storming off into the forests on her own, especially not now. For a fact, he knew that he shouldn't ask about Athena's mother, unless she brought it up on her own. It seemed to be the dearest of her "secrets" and he wouldn't urge her to tell secrests she wanted to keep. Instead he watched her with a calm, relaxed expression and a small twinkle in his eye that suggested what kind of happiness he felt while walking by her. He caught himself though and snapped out of it, trying to make his wish to get closer to her too obvious.

One pharagraph less, but my bud only wrote three for the first one I wrote.

Last edited by Silverfeather on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

Tassu Coins : 247

PostSubject: Re: My longest RP post... Ever!   My longest RP post... Ever! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:04 pm

Wow. That is a long post.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Skyfeather

Tassu Coins : 502

PostSubject: Re: My longest RP post... Ever!   My longest RP post... Ever! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:08 pm

Why am I not surprised....
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin
Spottedheart

Tassu Coins : 280

PostSubject: Re: My longest RP post... Ever!   My longest RP post... Ever! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:19 pm

When I clicked on it I was like "Well, it's Silver. It's gonna be long...." Then I kept scrolling down and was like "HOLY CRAP!" That's REALLLY long. o_O Longer then I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: My longest RP post... Ever!   My longest RP post... Ever! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:44 pm

Heh. xP I guess I can write a lot when I want to. Unfortunatly, I've got to write this lenght for every post now and it takes a ton of time to make up all this stuff. O_o And I've got to put my partner's information in my char's perspective too. It's as long as the stories I write for my mock exams...

EDIT: New reply put up. I won't post more of 'em now though, I doubt I'd be permitted to post my entire RP here.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
pixiegirl86155

Tassu Coins : 334

PostSubject: Re: My longest RP post... Ever!   My longest RP post... Ever! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Woah
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: My longest RP post... Ever!   My longest RP post... Ever! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:41 pm

^_^ I'll be attempting to write stories. Full stories, not short posts like this. Maybe even start on a book I've wanted to write. Hopefully I'll have the patience to finish it too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My longest RP post... Ever!   My longest RP post... Ever! Empty

Back to top Go down

My longest RP post... Ever!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Desert Sands :: Artistic Felines :: Writings-
Jump to: