» Fire's House
Guide to Weapons EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:59 pm by Carstella

» The Secret Circle
Guide to Weapons EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:10 pm by Skyfeather

» The Shadow Crook's Hideout
Guide to Weapons EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:19 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Yum or Yuck!
Guide to Weapons EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:17 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Uhmm.. Is it just me... Or have we all sort of died?
Guide to Weapons EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:12 pm by ShatteredSkye

» The Roads of Kissa
Guide to Weapons EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:50 pm by Carstella

» Kamakshi Black
Guide to Weapons EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:38 am by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

» Hai!!! :D
Guide to Weapons EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:58 pm by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Skyfeather (465)
Guide to Weapons Vote_lcap2Guide to Weapons Voting_bar2Guide to Weapons Vote_rcap2 
Silverfeather (385)
Guide to Weapons Vote_lcap2Guide to Weapons Voting_bar2Guide to Weapons Vote_rcap2 
pixiegirl86155 (310)
Spottedheart (194)
Carstella (181)
Rosefire (160)
ShatteredSkye (90)
Treeswipe25 (82)
Mephy (61)
Kikiti (33)

Guide to Weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin
Spottedheart

Tassu Coins : 280

Guide to Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Guide to Weapons   Guide to Weapons EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:33 am

This is a guide to choosing, obtaining/making and using weapons in the RP. :3

In the main RP of the site, your characters may have a weapon, wether for self defense or because it is useful for his or her job.

How do I choose a weapon?
When choosing a weapon, think of the age, size, and budget of your character. Is your character a large, rich man? Then he would have a sword. Is your character a she-kit stuck in poverty? If so, she would must likely have a lite, small knife. Also think of how your character would obtain the weapon.

How do I get a weapon?
When getting a weapon, again, think of your character's budget, and how they would get it. If they are rich, they most likely have a sword. If your character is a thief, they could have also stolen it. If they did steal it though, please keep in mind that it was probably a very risky event, (so a kit probably wouldn't have a sword), and he/she probably has a few scars. Some thieves also might have a bow and arrows instead of a sword. Most poor characters only have a knife or spear.

I can craft a weapon?
Yes, you can craft a weapon. Please remember that if you do craft one, there is a more likely chance that it will break.

Using weapons?
When using your weapons, you can use them for whatever you want. Please keep in mind that you must follow the site and RP rules. Feel free to make up your own techniques when using your weapons.

What kinds of weapons?
Your characters may have a wide variety of weapons. Because of the technological state they are in though, they do not have guns, lasers or anything of that sort.

Your character may have, but is not limited to:
Bow and arrows
Sword
Knives
Crossbow and arrows(must have and be skilled at using a reg. bow and arrows first)
Axe
Club

If you have a question about any other weapons that you want to use, feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down

Guide to Weapons
Page 1 of 1