» Fire's House
The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:59 pm by Carstella

» The Secret Circle
The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:10 pm by Skyfeather

» The Shadow Crook's Hideout
The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:19 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Yum or Yuck!
The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:17 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Uhmm.. Is it just me... Or have we all sort of died?
The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:12 pm by ShatteredSkye

» The Roads of Kissa
The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:50 pm by Carstella

» Kamakshi Black
The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:38 am by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

» Hai!!! :D
The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:58 pm by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Skyfeather (465)
The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 Vote_lcap2The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 Voting_bar2The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 
Silverfeather (385)
The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 Vote_lcap2The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 Voting_bar2The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 
pixiegirl86155 (310)
Spottedheart (194)
Carstella (181)
Rosefire (160)
ShatteredSkye (90)
Treeswipe25 (82)
Mephy (61)
Kikiti (33)

The Roads of Kissa

Go down 
+4
Kikiti
Silverfeather
Carstella
Spottedheart
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Carstella
Carstella

Tassu Coins : 247

The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:24 pm

(I thought about that. Edited.)
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Skyfeather

Tassu Coins : 502

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:32 pm

(ok... now we are yet AGAIN waiting for Jet....)
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:45 pm

(Yes. This is BORING! Hurry up, Jet!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

Tassu Coins : 458

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:48 pm

(('Kay, I think that's enough of the urging posts, guys. xP It's spamming up the RP quite a bit.))
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:00 pm

*Star was not about to let him get injured just because he couldn't see the arrow so she yanked his paw down to his side. The arrow whizzed past his body, just barely missing him. Then Star realized she could still be hit. It was almost like time was moving in slow motion. She side stepped just in time to not be hit by the arrow. "Jet! Back to back!" she hissed. This was the easiest way to defend each other. One takes half the field of vision, the other takes the other half and you never miss a thing. It's hard to sneak up on someone who has another person watching your every move.*
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:03 pm

(OK Silver. Here is a RP)
Adam got down lower. He was actually not wanting to try to steal the knife anymore. He took off his mask; no one would know he was a thief. He got onto Midnight and rode in the shadows, looking for a place to rob. When nobody noticed him, he slipped the mask back on. He kept riding. He loved the adrenilane rush of a real robbery.

Emerald took a step out of her house and walked on the streets. Gemstone flew by her side protectively. She had bought a few apples and two cans of sardines for snacks, which were in her purse. She also had a bit of coins to spend, in case she needed anything. She looked around. Eventually, she stopped for a quick rest.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:06 pm

*Star looked around, hoping Jet was doing the same. "No one on my side!" she hissed to him. She waited for his response.*
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Silverfeather

Tassu Coins : 458

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:12 pm

((Woot! Scat's at Marvel's store, maybe he could ride past?))
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:15 pm

(That was meh plan!)
Adam continued riding toward a store.
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin
Rosefire

Tassu Coins : 244

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Eve was on her way to Kissa with Tai when she spotted danger up again. She held out her hand for Tai to stop, then motioned her to follow her. She snuck into a patch of bushes and some small trees, making note to stay down wing from them so strangers couldn't scent them. Once they got a bit closer, Eve immediately noticed Star and Jet. "Dammit." she cursed quietly under her breath.
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSkye

Tassu Coins : 111

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Tai stopped abruptly behind Eve, and then obediently followed her, wondering what was going on. Her senses told her something was going to happen... Then she noticed who the strangers were, Star and Jet. What in the world is Star doing? she thought to herself.

Last edited by ShatteredSkye on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin
Rosefire

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:48 pm

(So did Adam leave? That was the only person there other than them, right?)
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSkye

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:54 pm

(You aren't asking me are you? Well.. I think he did.. To go to a store.. So... Maybe?)
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin
Rosefire

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:16 am

(Lawl, no, I was asking Car. x3 I know Adam left though.)
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:17 am

(Yes, but Star doesn't know that, i don't think Jet does either... he SNUCK away!)

*Star scented the air just in case. "Whoever it was they're gone." she meowed and turned around. She spotted two cats in the shadows. Two VERY FAMILIAR cats. "Dammit." she muttered under her breath. "Hey Jet, you should probably get going now that our lives aren't in danger." she growled softly. She waited for him to go, but suddenly just walked into the shadows, hoping he wouldn't follow. She circled around and met up with Eve and Tai. "Sorry about that!" she meowed.*
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSkye

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:25 am

Tai was in the middle of wondering why Star was with Jet when she saw her glance over at where her and Eve were, a slight glimpse of fear crossed Star's eyes, but then was replaced by a look that spelled out, Oh-crap-I'm-in-trouble-now.

(Lol...)

Star disappeared into the shadows, leaving Jet, so Tai thought it was pretty safe to be a little more... Relaxed.. She sat down in the grass and waited with Eve until Star came back and found them. "Heh.. Yeah, yeah, whatever." she replied, playin' around with the grass.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:29 am

*Star sighed. "How long have you two been sitting here?! I was kind of getting shot at back there!" she meowed, sounding a little aggravated.*
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSkye

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:33 am

"Oh, awhile..." Tai mewed back, nonchalantly, although she was unaware of the whole shooting incident. "What did ya do?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin
Rosefire

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:33 am

(Man, Spotted! Your missing a lot! XD)

Eve narrowed her eyes at Star. "We just got here. And I'm not even going to ask what all that was." she said bitterly. "But the gang is meeting up back at the hide out. You two head back now, I'm going to speak with Jet quickly." she nodded, dissmissing them, then stood up and walked out of the bushes. "Jet!" she called.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Skyfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:38 am

*Star looked at Eve. "Alrighty, if you say so." She looked at Tai. "We better head to the hideout." She stood up slowly, making sure she remained in the shadows, and then ran onto the streets again. "She turned and waited for Tai. "How much of that did you two see?" she growled. It was a bit embarrassing how Jet just swung her over his shoulder, but she wasn't about to let any hint of embarrassment show in her voice or on her face.*
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin
Rosefire

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:42 am

(That's it. I am making a 3rd character. I can't stand waiting when my characters are held up with people who aren't online. xD)
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSkye

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:45 am

"Fine, fine, Boss, whatever you say!" Tai sighed. Rolling her eyes, she ran behind Star, smirking to herself because whatever it was Eve had to say to Jet, it wasn't going to be good for him. Catching up to Star she answered, "To be honest, not much, but seriously-explain what just happened? I mean, Eve does not seem to be in the best mood now..." she trailed off, glancing behind her, almost feeling bad for Jet. Almost..

(IT'S "YOU'RE" DANGIT. Y-O-U-'-R-E Mad )
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin
Rosefire

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:47 am

(Pfffft Eve is never in the best mood. She's cold-hearted and emotionless. x3)
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSkye

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:00 am

(Exactly my point.. Cold-hearted and emotionless= never the best mood.. Kekekekeke.. >D *has to go to bed* OYASUMI NASAI)
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin
Spottedheart

Tassu Coins : 280

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:38 am

(Sorry guys. DX I fell asleep last night(at 3 in the afternoon X3) before I got on the computer.
So... what's going on? ._.
Edit: Nvm. I read through the posts. X3)

Rosefire wrote:
Eve narrowed her eyes at Star. "We just got here. And I'm not even going to ask what all that was." she said bitterly. "But the gang is meeting up back at the hide out. You two head back now, I'm going to speak with Jet quickly." she nodded, dissmissing them, then stood up and walked out of the bushes. "Jet!" she called.

Narrowing his eyes at the familiar voice, Jet looked over at where it had come from to Eve. Hissing he walked up to her, grabbing his dagger from his ankle. "What do you want?"

(Sorry Sky that I didn't post earlier >_<)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Kissa   The Roads of Kissa - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Roads of Kissa
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Desert Sands :: The Kallio Empire :: The Capital; Kissa-
Jump to: