» Fire's House
Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:59 pm by Carstella

» The Secret Circle
Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:10 pm by Skyfeather

» The Shadow Crook's Hideout
Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:19 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Yum or Yuck!
Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:17 pm by ShatteredSkye

» Uhmm.. Is it just me... Or have we all sort of died?
Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:12 pm by ShatteredSkye

» The Roads of Kissa
Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:50 pm by Carstella

» Kamakshi Black
Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:38 am by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

» Hai!!! :D
Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:58 pm by мσση¢ℓσυ∂

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Skyfeather (465)
Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow Vote_lcap2Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow Voting_bar2Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow Vote_rcap2 
Silverfeather (385)
Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow Vote_lcap2Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow Voting_bar2Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow Vote_rcap2 
pixiegirl86155 (310)
Spottedheart (194)
Carstella (181)
Rosefire (160)
ShatteredSkye (90)
Treeswipe25 (82)
Mephy (61)
Kikiti (33)

Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carstella
Carstella

Tassu Coins : 247

Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow Empty
PostSubject: Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow   Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow Snowfe11

Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow Snowfe12

Name- Snowfeather
Age- 20
Gender- She Cat
Rank- Villager
Live- Vuori

Looks:
Pelt- Pure White, like the snow.Her tail is feather like. This is the origin of her name.
Eyes- Sky blue, as bright yet fierce as her.
Clothing- A sky blue shirt, sky blue shorts. They look like silk. Slightly tattered. She also has a sky blue robe and tunic. She wears mostly that.
She also has a necklace. It is gold with a large sapphire hanging on it in a golden cage. The description also fits two small rubies. Please see picture at bottom.
Weapons- A sword, and whatever she picks up. Being the chief, she knows how to make anything a weapon. A stick on the ground? She can still kill you with it.
Pet- A small mouse. She is white with jet black paws. She is well trained in fighting, as she learned from one of the best, Snowfeather. Her name is Blackpaw.
Scars- None. She is a talented fighter with amazing agility; she can't get scars.
Height- 2 feet 5 inches

Personality:
Attributes- Strong fighter. Fast as lightning. Highly agile. Great trainer.
Likes- Her puppy, loyalty, fellow tribe members, anyone who has true spirit. Also enjoys riding her puppy.
Dislikes- 'Weaklings', the cold hearted, the spiritless, the enemy, anyone who murders in cold blood
Strengths- Fighting, agility, element of surprise, light on her feet, can be very quiet.

Relationships:
Crush- None yet, although she doesn't have much time for that, anyway.
Spouse- ^
Kits- ^^
Family- All is dead. The closest living thing to family she has is Feather, the tribe leader. They are practically sisters.
History-Used to be a very rich citizen of Kissa. Left and started a new life in the tribe. Chief of the Tribe of Snow.(The reason she has some exspensive things)
Picture of clothing:
Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow Snowfe10

Last edited by Carstella on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Admin
Admin
Spottedheart

Tassu Coins : 280

PostSubject: Re: Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow   Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:19 am

Sorry, but you can't have a pet dog D: Check out here on what you can have : https://desertsandsrpg.forumotion.com/t14-guide-to-pets
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow   Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Oops! I saw someone with a dog, but I never saw if the character got accepted. Anywho, I changed the chihuahua to a mouse so I don't have to redraw my picture. XD
They look similar....
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin
Rosefire

Tassu Coins : 244

PostSubject: Re: Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow   Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:46 pm

Lawl! That's fine! Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow   Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:50 pm

YES!
*Hugs Moon VERY hard*
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Admin
Admin
Rosefire

Tassu Coins : 244

PostSubject: Re: Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow   Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:53 pm

No problem!
But I thought I'd also tell you, the actual rank for this character should be 'villager' because 'chief' is not a legit rank for the site. You should probably put that she is the chief of her tribe in the history section of the bio.
Back to top Go down
Carstella
Carstella

PostSubject: Re: Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow   Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:54 pm

OK! Editing....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow   Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowfeather~The Tribe of Snow
Page 1 of 1